Delhi To Ludhiana One Way Cab
Enjoy a hassle-free transfer from Delhi to Ludhiana.
- Enjoy a safe and reliable transfer from Delhi.
- Private cab driven by a professional driver.
- Value for money pricing, no hassle of bargaining for the fare at your pick-up location.
Ludhiana is an industrial city of the North Indian state of Punjab. Ludhiana is the largest city north of Delhi, this city lives in the hustle and bustle and is a populous city in Punjab, the population substantially increases during the harvesting season due to the migration of the laborers. This majestic stands on the old banks of the Sutlej river which now flows 13km away from the city. Ludhiana has an average elevation of 244 meters Ludhiana has a humid subtropical climate.
- Your transfer starts with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Delhi at your specified time slot.
- You will be traveling a distance of approximately 300 km.
- It would take you about 6 hours to reach Ludhiana, duration includes your stops for refreshments.
- Upon your arrival in Ludhiana, you will be dropped at your hotel/residence.
- Pickup from Delhi hotel/residence.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Parking charges, toll charges and interstate taxes (If applicable)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4200 Per Vehicle