Delhi To Ludhiana One Way Cab
Enjoy a hassle-free transfer from Delhi to Ludhiana.
- Enjoy a safe and reliable transfer from Delhi.
- Private cab driven by a professional driver.
- Value for money pricing, no hassle of bargaining for the fare at your pick-up location.
Ludhiana is an industrial city of the North Indian state of Punjab. Ludhiana is the largest city north of Delhi, this city lives in the hustle and bustle and is a populous city in Punjab, the population substantially increases during the harvesting season due to the migration of the laborers. This majestic stands on the old banks of the Sutlej river which now flows 13km away from the city. Ludhiana has an average elevation of 244 meters Ludhiana has a humid subtropical climate.
- Your transfer starts with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Delhi at your specified time slot.
- You will be traveling a distance of approximately 300 km.
- It would take you about 6 hours to reach Ludhiana, duration includes your stops for refreshments.
- Upon your arrival in Ludhiana, you will be dropped at your hotel/residence.
- Pickup from Delhi hotel/residence.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Parking charges, toll charges and interstate taxes (If applicable)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4200 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.