Old Delhi Street Food Walk
Take to the lively streets of Old Delhi on this delightful food tour with a chance to spoil your taste buds with some of the best street food from the city's oldest food places.
Experience the fast pace of daily life of Old Delhi as you snack on delicious bits while exploring the city’s rich heritage.
This food tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi is a great way to explore the cuisines and sights of both parts of Delhi city in one delicious package. In this food tour, we will cover all the major culinary attractions of Old Delhi as well as New Delhi along with visits to a few landmarks of the city.
During the food walk, guests visit 8-10 food joints and taste 18-19 different dishes including one full fledged meal at the end. None of the food items included are too spicy but can be made if so desired. In Old Delhi we walk for short distances and use cycle rickshaws for longer distances. Once the guests are finished with Old Delhi, we get in to the car to explore New Delhi and it's food. During the tour, we also visit a few attractions of the city like the biggest spice market in city, a charitable kitchen feeding thousands of people every day and a few others. This is a perfect introduction to India and Indian cuisines for first time as well as regular visitors.
- Discover Old Delhi's vibrant street food culture
- Sample Indian streets food, such as parathas and samosas, delicious curries, sweets, breads and more.
- Hand wipes, sanitizer, bottled water etc.
- Vegetarian food, 12-15 dishes from 6-9 outlets.
- Unlimited food and drinks during food tours, free snacks during photo and shopping tours.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments