South Varanasi Walking Tour With Traditional Breakfast
A private guided tour of the south side of the enchanting holy city of Varanasi which would show you the colours of the ancient city.
- Tour the key attractions of the of the South of Varanasi.
- Be a part of the morning Ganga Aarti.
- Check out a traditional wrestling arena, where local wrestlers train from the young age.
- Visit the house of a prominent Indian saint and poet- Tulsidas, acclaimed as the reincarnation of Valmiki, the composer of the original Ramayana in Sanskrit.
Varanasi is a city in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh which dates back to 11th century BC. Varanasi which is also known as Banaras is considered as the spiritual capital of India is a famous destination for Hindu pilgrims. The ghats of Ganga which are dotted with several ghats attract both domestic and international tourists in huge numbers every year. Varanasi has beautiful ancient alleyways which have some pretty old and famous food stalls. Overall in this private guided tour experience the rich culture of Varanasi along with the elements which Varanasi so cherishable among the tourists.
- The guests are required to report by 6:30 am at the Assi Ghat, next to the Subah-e-Banaras stage.
- After a quick introduction with your host, the will start. The tour explores the southern part of the city of Varanasi.
- The first experience of the tour will be the morning Ganga Aarti, the holiest of all the rivers in India.
- Post that, you will visit the arena of the wrestlers of Varanasi, practising a traditional form of wrestling called kushti or pehelwani.
- The one oldest wrestling akhara (arena), Tulsi Akhara is said to be established over 5000 years ago.
- After this visit to the arena, you will be visiting the house of a very prominent poet, Tulsidas and understand his philosophies as explained by our hosts.
- The host will take you to a local favourite for traditional style Benarsi (Varanasi) breakfast.
- Post breakfast, you will visit yet another magnificent structure which will be an ancient stepwell.
- The last leg of the tour will take you to the Weaver's colony.
- Your tour will mark its end in Sonarpura at 9:30 am.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1200 Per Person