Kite Flying Session With Local Champion
Experience kite flying with a local champion in his ancestral home along the Ganga Ghat.
- Learn the art of flying kites from the local champion of Varanasi.
- Serene set up in the ghats of river Ganga.
- Excellent photo session opportunities.
Varanasi is a city in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh which dates back to 11th century BC. Varanasi which is also known as Banaras is considered as the spiritual capital of India is a famous destination for Hindu pilgrims. The ghats of Ganga which are dotted with several ghats attract both domestic and international tourists in huge numbers every year. Varanasi has beautiful ancient alleyways which have some pretty old and famous food stalls. This private session with a humble host who is a winner of several local championships will let you learn a lot about the art of flying kites.
- The guests are required to report by 8:00 am or 10:00 am at the Dashashwamedha Ghat (as per the timeslot selected during booking)
- After a quick introduction with the host, you will head to the ancestral house of Rambabu Ji, a winner of several local kite flying championships which is located at the along the Ganga Ghats. It also makes for some excellent photo opportunities.
- The set up would be the rooftop of Rambabu Ji's ancestral house.
- The champion himself will guide you through the whole process by breaking it down into easy 1-2-3 steps.
- Enjoy the complete 2-hour experience.
- After the completion of your activity, you will be going back to the Dashashwamedha Ghat where the experience ends.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Kite flying experience with the expert.
- Sweet curd drink.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.