Jodhpur To Udaipur Via Ranakpur Jain Temple & Kumbhalgarh Fort
A hassle-free transfer from Jodhpur to Udaipur, on the way, take a tour of the Ranakpur Jain Temple and the beautiful Kumbhalgarh fort.
- Enjoy a hassle-free transfer from Jodhpur to Udaipur on a comfortable chauffeur driven vehicle.
- Take a tour of the Ranakpur Jain Temple and Kumbhalgarh Fort.
- Leave aside the worries of bargaining for the rates and negotiations out of your Rajasthan tour.
The city of lakes, Udaipur is known for its historical palaces and enchanting lakes. The city has an interconnected lake system which helps in the regeneration of groundwater. Udaipur City was discovered by Maharana Udai Singh II in 15thcentury, later in the 16th century, it was selected as the capital of Mewar Kingdom. The city has a lot to offer for tourists like temples, lakes, and palaces that are almost 400 years old.
- Your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/airport/bus or railway station in Jodhpur city limits at your specified time slot (select during booking).
- The first half of your journey will be to Ranakpur Jain Temple which is approximately 150 km from Jodhpur and it would take you about 3 and a half hours to reach inclusive of your stops for refreshments.
- Upon arrival, you may take a tour of the beautiful 15th-century temple and explore its beautiful architecture and watch the resident monkeys who call the temple their home.
- Next up you will be visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kumbhalgarh Fort, which is about 50 km from the Jain Temple, the defensive structure is famous for its massive walls and is a part of the group 'Hill Forts Of Rajasthan'.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at your hotel/airport/bus or railway station in Udaipur which would be approximately 80 km drive from Kumbhalgarh Fort and would take you about 2 hours.
- All transportation using Air-Conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Jodhpur and Udaipur city limits respectively
- Driver and fuel charges
- 310 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Newspapers and Water bottles
- Monument entrance fees
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Night charge of Rs. 250 applicable if used beyond 10:00 pm
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Sedan segment refers to 4+ 1 seater Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Xcent, Toyota Etios/ similar
- SUV segment refers to big 6+1 seater Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Maruti Ertiga/ similar
- Night charge of Rs.250 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am
- The tour has a limit of 310 kilometres
- 310 km limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to the driver at the rate of:
- 10/km for Sedan
- 12/km for SUV
- 14/km for Innova
- This is not a guided tour
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Pick-up from Jodhpur Hotel or Residence
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page
- The local person's contact will be shared in the booking voucher which is sent via email
₹ 5520 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.