Stand-Up Paddle Board in Kumarakom
Stand up paddle boarding is one of the most exciting watersports to experience the backwaters of Kumarakom. The ease of getting a hang of it makes it a popular activity amongst first-timers as well.
- Enjoy the adventurous stand-up paddleboarding
- Witness the village life and interact with the locals.
- Get a chance to spot migratory birds.
- We offer both training and tour
Stand up paddle around Kumarakom Backwater areas. Wander down a calm slow river and return taking a loop along a riverbank lined with water locked villages and farmlands. This sport originated in Hawai is now the most popular sport for exploration over water. We have boards brought down from the US and we can even give you training for the sport in the controlled water body inside the farm. Early morning and late evenings are the best time to see nature at its best. Spot migratory birds that have made a temporary home in Kumarakom Bird sanctuary. The main attractions are local birds like the waterfowl, cuckoo, owl, egret, heron and the water duck, as well as migratory Siberian cranes. Parrots, teal, larks, flycatchers, wood beetle, and other birds are seen here during their respective migratory seasons. Witness village life and get to interact with the friendly locals
- The guests are requested to reach at the report point in Pulikuttishery at 6.45 am or 3:45 pm according to the time slot chosen (Select time slot while booking).
- Meet the instructor and have a training lesson for stand up paddleboarding or you can go for your if you are experienced in SUP.
- The training session includes the safety measures to follow and basic technique for Stand-up Paddle (SUP) Boarding.
- Gear up and start the SUP Boarding through the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary.
- Spot the migratory birds which have made Kumarakom bird sanctuary as their temporary home.
- End the activity after 2.5 hours at the reporting point in Pulikuttishery.
- Stand-up Paddle Boarding equipment
- Training instruction
- Life-jackets and dry bag
- Service of a knowledgeable local instructor cum guide
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2000 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.