Digha 2-Day Sightseeing Tour from Kolkata
Digha, one of the favourite getaways from the 'City of Joy', Kolkata. Explore Digha and its attractions on this 2-day tour.
- Explore the famous landmarks and the serene beaches of Digha.
- Visit places like Marine Aquarium, Digha Beach, Amarabati Park, the Mohona Watch pointy and many more during this tour.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
Digha is one of the most popular resort towns of West Bengal, located on the shore of the mighty Bay of Bengal, Digha presents the tourist with some serene views of the ocean. The first Governor of the Presidency of Fort William (West Bengal), Warren Hastings referred this town as the 'Brighton of the East'. Digha has mainly three seasons summer, monsoon, and winters, the summer can have temperatures up to 37 centigrade although the cool sea breeze will keep you calm and cool. The best season to visit Digha is between the months of July to March.
Day 1: Drive from Kolkata to Digha and sightseeing at Digha
- The tour starts with your pick up from your hotel/residence in Kolkata city limits (select pick up time while booking).
- The driver will take you to Digha which is about 180 kilometres from the city and may take up to 4.5 hours to reach.
- Once in Digha, you may check-in to your hotel and freshen up.
- After you have rested, start the sightseeing tour of the popular attractions of the area.
- For the tour, the following places are recommended:
- Marine Aquarium and Regional Centre: Aquarium with saltwater & freshwater tanks featuring a variety of regional marine life.
- Digha Beach: The serene beach which kisses and the Bay of Bengal and provides with some serene view.
- Nehru Market: A market which provides with a wide range of products in cheap prices.
- At the completion of the tour, the driver will drop you back to the hotel.
Day 2: Local sightseeing of Digha and return journey to Kolkata
- Start the sightseeing tour with the pick-up from your hotel in Digha.
- For the second day of the local sightseeing, the following places are recommended.
- Amarabati Park: A perfect place for the kids who can enjoy in this lush green park.
- Digha Science Centre & National Science Camp: Science museum featuring interactive exhibits, science camps for students & a planetarium.
- Chandaneswar Temple: Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva & a popular New Year's festival pilgrimage destination.
- Digha Mohona Watch Point: This is the meeting point of river Champa with the mighty Bay of Bengal.
- Sankarpur Fishing Harbor: Famous hub where local fishermen & scores of trawling boats maintain vessels & head out to sea.
- The return journey to Kolkata may take up to 4.5 hours, start accordingly to reach the city in time.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 500 kilometres as per the itinerary (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8630 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.