Scuba Diving and Watersports Combo at Goa Island
Experience the underwater marine life with scuba diving which is one of the best watersports that one should not miss in Grande island, Goa.
- No experience or swimming skills necessary!
- 20 minutes dive in the open sea with shallow water training for 10 minutes.
- Experience the underwater sea world at Grande island.
- 5 watersports included in the package - Banana boat, Bumper ride, Jet ski, Speedboat ride and Parasailing.
Scuba Diving in Goa should be found on every adventure enthusiats bucket list. Scuba dive in Goa and discover the mystery behind the pristine waters. The scuba diving instructors we have will guide you safely into the marvels hidden beneath the seas of Goa. To make your stay is a little extra special at Goa; we offer you an adventurous watersports package. Goa is filled with beautiful beaches and picturesque landscapes. Never resist the adventure junkie in you, especially in a place like Goa!
- The driver will pick the guests from the hotel in Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Miramar Beach, and Panjim Bus Stand areas from 7:00 am
- The driver will drop the guests at Dona Paula jetty where they will board the boat.
- The boat cruise will cover the popular landmarks like The Millionaire’s Palace, Aguada Jail and other such attractions.
- Spotting the sea dolphins is also a possibility.
- The group is expected to reach the dive site by 8:30 am
- The instructor will brief the guest about the diving procedures and conduct a training session before the deep diving is done.
- Post the training session, go for exhilarating 20-minute scuba diving for up to 8-metre depth.
- After the diving, the guest will have time to relax a little before going for other watersports.
- Activities included will be jet ski, banana boat ride, bumper ride, speed boat and parasailing.
- After the watersports, start the journey back to the jetty point.
- The guests will be served an option of a vegetarian and non-vegetarian meal while on the return journey on the boat.
- The group is expected to reach the boat jetty by 5:00 pm.
- The guests with the drop location in Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Miramar Beach,and Panjim Bus Stand will be dropped back to the respective hotel.
- Hotel pick up and drop for the mentioned areas
- Boat cruise
- 10 minutes of shallow water training session for scuba
- 20-minute supervised open sea scuba dive
- Charges for equipment rental for scuba dive
- Dive photos and videos
- Packed lunch after the scuba dive
- Watersports - Jet Ski, Banana boat, bumper ride, speed boat ride and Parasailing
- Service of a knowledgeable instructor
- Snacks and refreshments
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3344 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.