2 Day Visakhapatnam Sightseeing Tour
Discover Visakhapatnam/ Vizag's famous beaches, magnificent museums and historic monuments on this private Visakhapatnam city tour. Take a walk on splendid beaches of Visakhapatnam; explore Buddhist spots and some of the best museums in the country.
- Discover historic & modern Visakhapatnam during this sightseeing tour.
- Sightseeing tour with a highly qualified driver.
- Explore the sandy beaches & few Buddhist remnant places.
Vishakapatnam is the largest city in Andra Pradesh. It is the industrial city, it attracts the due to the unspoiled sandy beaches, well built and maintained parks, Buddhist Remnant sites and nearby scenic areas, such as the Araku Valley. The city is home to the oldest shipyard and the only natural harbour on the east coast of India. One can visit serene beaches, museums & parks in the city. Explore the city with the best views of the beach, exciting museums & also few of the Buddhist places.
Day 1: Vizag City Day 1 Sightseeing
- The driver will pick the guests from their hotel in Vizag city limits at a time selected during booking.
- The tour starts with a visiting to the Visakha Museum located close to Ramakrishna (R.K) beach, a great place to get historic insights of the city's past.
- The may choose to take a leisurely walk at the Ramakrishna beach and visit the VUDA park popular for the dancing musical fountain, boating, skating ring, horse and camel riding.
- Proceed to visit Kailasagiri, a beautiful hill overlooking the sea with amazing views of the sea and Kambalakonda Eco tourism park
- A must visit in the region is Rushikonda, said to be one of the most beautiful virgin beaches in India.
- From there the guest may proceed to visit the Ramanaidu Studio, a film studio located on top of the hill.
- If kids are taking the tour as well then Tennati park and zoo park will be a good addition to the places of visit.
- At end of the tour, the driver will drop the guests back to the hotel.
Day 2: Visit the landmarks of the city
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel and visit INS Kursura Submarine museum which is a must visit place in Visakhapatnam
- Proceed to the fish aquarium for a knowledge update about the local fishes and general trivia.
- Visit the Simhachalam temple which is dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu.
- Yarada beach, one of the beach attraction in the city surrounded by rocky hills is a great place to have a relaxing break.
- Visit Dolphin Nose which is a popular attraction which resembles the shape of Dolphin
- A picture worthy place, the popular landmark of the city the lighthouse gives the beautiful view of Vizag port and Bay of Bengal.
- At the end of the tour, the guests are dropped back to the hotel.
- Pick up and drop from Visakhapatnam (city limits)
- Driver and fuel charges
- Tour as per the itinerary
- 8 Hours and 80 KM of usage
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5060 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.