Bithoor Sightseeing Day Tour from Lucknow
Get a hassle free day tour in a private airconditioned vehicle from Capital city Lucknow to cultural city of Bithoor
- A journey keeping in mind the hassle-free nature of travel.
- No worries about driving own vehicle and getting tired at the end of tour
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
A day tour to Bithoor from Lucknow is a great way to explore the historical and cultural significance of this ancient town. Bithoor is located approximately 23 kilometers from Lucknow and is known for its association with the epic Hindu scripture, the Ramayana, as well as its rich history during the reign of the Nawabs of Awadh.
- Start your day tour by leaving Lucknow early in the morning to Bithoor which is a 30-minute to 1-hour journey, Take a moment to appreciate the serene surroundings and the historical charm of the place.
- Siddhnath Ghat: Begin your exploration by visiting Siddhnath Ghat, situated on the banks of the River Ganges. It is believed to be the spot where Lord Brahma performed a yajna (sacrificial ritual) during the Ramayana era.
- Valmiki Ashram: Next, visit the Valmiki Ashram, which is associated with the sage Valmiki, author of the Ramayana. It is believed that Valmiki wrote the Ramayana here. The ashram complex also houses a temple dedicated to Valmiki.
- Dhruva Teela: Proceed to Dhruva Teela, a small hill believed to be the spot where the child Dhruva meditated and gained the grace of Lord Vishnu according to Hindu mythology. It offers a panoramic view of the surrounding area.
- Brahmavart Ghat: Make your way to Brahmavart Ghat, another significant spot on the banks of the Ganges. It is believed to be the spot where Lord Brahma performed a yajna and is considered sacred by Hindus.
- Bithoor Museum: Visit the Bithoor Museum to delve deeper into the history and heritage of the region. The museum showcases artifacts, paintings, and sculptures depicting the rich cultural legacy of Bithoor and its association with the Nawabs of Awadh.
- Sita Ram Temple: Conclude your day tour by visiting the Sita Ram Temple, dedicated to Lord Rama and Goddess Sita. It is an important pilgrimage site for devotees and holds religious significance.
- Return to Lucknow: After exploring Bithoor, you can head back to Lucknow, reflecting on the historical and mythological significance of the places you visited during the day.
Please note that the availability of specific attractions, opening hours, and transportation options may vary, so it's advisable to check beforehand and plan your visit accordingly.
- All transportation using a private air-conditioned cab.
- Pick-up & drop from hotel/residence in Lucknow.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Cab usage limit of 300 kilometres.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4680 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.