Bateshwar One-Day Tour from Gwalior
Visit the group of 101 temples dedicated to Lord Shiva and Jain temple Shankha Dhwaj Mandir in Bateshwar on a private day tour from Gwalior.
- Private and hassle-free tour of Bateshwar with an expert driver.
- Visit the famous 101 temple complex of Bateswar.
The name Bateshwar is believed to have been derived from Vateshwar Nath Ji, one of the many names of Lord Shiva who is the presiding deity of the town. The town is also known as Bateshwar because of the belief that there is a Banyan tree where Lord Shiva used to rest and the tree is still present here. Bateswar temple complex has 101 temples dedicated to Lord Shiva. Every year in the month of October-November the Cattle fair takes place. This fair is famous because by one of Lord Shiva’s name i.e Pashupati which mean the “Lord of Animals”. This Cattle Fair is very famous around the world. Tourist across the country come to visit the event.
- The tour starts with your pick up from the hotel/residence in Gwalior at the time selected while booking.
- Drive to Bateshwar which is about 126 km from Gwalior which would take 3.5 hours to reach.
- Upon arrival, you may visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Visit Bateshwar temple, is a temple complex situated in National Chambal Wildlife Sanctuary. This complex has 101 Shiva temples and this is situated on the banks of river Yamuna.
- Also, you can visit the ghats which are on the banks of river Yamuna.
- Shankha Dhwaj Mandir is a Jain temple, and it consists of 4 altars present in its sanctum.
- After the completion of your tour, the driver will drop you back to the hotel/residence in the Gwalior city limits.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Gwalior city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Limit of 300 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspaper and water bottle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3795 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.