Horsley Hills 2-Day Sightseeing from Bangalore
A popular hill station in Andhra Pradesh, the local name of the hill, Yenugu Mallama, after a legend of a saintly old woman named Mallamma who lived atop the hill and was fed by elephants.
- Explore the hill station of Andra Pradesh with an experienced driver.
- Visit the popular attractions of the destination.
- A private tour with a professional driver and a well-maintained cab.
Horsley Hills is the range of hills in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. The local name of the hill was Yenugu Mallama Konda after a legend of a saintly old woman named Mallamma who lived atop the hill and was fed by elephants. This beautiful hill station is also called Ooty of Andhra Pradesh and is surrounded by amazing viewpoints where a panoramic view of Horsley hills can be seen. It also has a lake, a temple and a zoo.
Day 1: Start from Bangalore and reach Horsley hill, visit Gali Bandalu, viewpoint and zoo.
- The tour starts with the pick-up for the guests from the hotel or residence address in Bangalore. Select pick-up time at the time of the booking.
- The drive to Horsley Hills is 165 km from Bangalore and may take up to 4 hours to reach.
- On arrival at the Horsley Hills, the following places will be covered for the tour:
- Horsley Hill viewpoint, close to Horsley bus stand and behind the Governor's Bungalow, the viewpoint gives the best panoramic views of hills, valleys, and forests.
- Gali Bandalu, also known as the wind rocks is the most popular point to view Horsley hills. There is also a small natural lake about 1 km down the hill which is frequented by most travellers.
- Horsley hills zoo - a small zoo and park with a lush green forest around it. A 150-year-old Eucalyptus tree named as Kalyani is the main attraction of the park.
- At the end of today's tour the guests will be dropped to their hotel/residence in fter the visit, the driver will drop the guests to the hotel.
Day 2: Visit Gangotri Lake, Chennakesava temple and drive back to Bangalore.
- After breakfast, visit Mallamma temple, dedicated to the saint Mallamma who lived in the Horsley Hill and local believes she had the power to heal people.
- For today's tour, the following places will be covered:
- Gangotri lake, a seasonal lake fed by monsoon rains. The lake is surrounded by tall Eucalyptus trees that give a serene feel to the location.
- Thimmamma Marrimannu, known for the large vegetation of Banyan trees making a popular photo shoot point.
- Chennakesava temple-dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the temple houses paintings depicting the scenes from Ramayana.
- Start the return journey in time to reach Bangalore by late evening.
- The driver will drop the guests back to the hotel/residence in Bangalore (same as the pick-up point).
- All transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off (Bangalore city limits).
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver meals and accommodation.
- Sightseeing tour.
- Usage of the vehicle up to 600 KM.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9060 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.