Evening Ganga Aarti with Rooftop Dinner in Varanasi
Embark on a tour which involves witnessing the sunset, boat ride, Ganga Aarti and a rooftop dinner making it a perfect evening in Varanasi.
- Witness the sunset and evening Ganga aarti which adds more colours to the evening.
- Experience dinner at the rooftop restaurant in Varanasi with an amazing view.
Varanasi, the holy city of India, is also known by the name of Kashi and Benaras. Varanasi, the city of Moksha for the Hindus since ages, is known for its fine-quality silks, 'paan' and Benares Hindu University. Varanasi is one of the most popular pilgrimage points for the Hindus since ancient days. There are almost 100 ghats (places with steps leading to the river) along the Ganges River in Varanasi. The Ghats in Varanasi symbolically represents the five diverse elements or Pancha Tattva that constitute the human body. Varanasi has also grown as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin & silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works and sculpture. Hindus believe that death in the city will bring salvation making it a major centre for pilgrimage.
Evening Ganga Aarti with Rooftop Dinner Itinerary:
- The tour starts with the pickup from the hotel at 5:30 pm and proceeds to Dashashwamedh Ghat.
- You will start the tour from Dashashwamedh Ghat which is one of the most important ghats.
- Travel and get a close view of holy cremation by the boat, it is a very powerful kind of experience.
- Take a one-hour boat ride and experience the lifestyle of Varanasi people.
- You will come back to Dashashwamedh Ghat by boat and witness evening aarti. Evening aarti is witnessed by thousands of devotees and by the end of the Ganga Aarti ceremony, you can find thousands of small oil lamps floating on the river that would look like numerous stars on the water.
- Once aarti is finished, move to a restaurant by walking through the narrow lanes.
- Have delicious dinner at the rooftop restaurant and later you are dropped back to the hotel to end the tour.
- Pick up and drop off from the hotel
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Mineral water
- Dinner at Dolphin Rooftop restaurant
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1600 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.