Tamdi Surla Waterfall Trek, Goa
Trek to the beautiful and lesser known waterfall of Goa -Tambi Surla which is in the Bhagwan Mahavir National Park.
- Explore the offbeat destination of Tamdi Surla.
- Take a trek which passes through a thick and dense forest of Mahavir National Park.
In Goa, Tambi Surla is one of the best monsoon treks. This trek is specially made for nature and adventure lovers alike. Tambdi Surla Waterfalls is still beyond the reach of destined travelers. At the base of the waterfalls, is the Tambdi Mahadev temple, which is still an active worship place for Hindus. The waterfall is amidst the thick forest and the breathtaking nature, cascading falls and the drizzle on your face, it is the best thing you will ever experience.
- The guests are requested to report at Nature's Nest Goa by 8:00 am and meet the guide.
- We will have a brief introduction about the trek and transfer to the starting point of the trek.
- The trek starts at 8:30 am and it takes one and half hour to reach the waterfalls. The trail takes us through the forest and scenic views of waterfalls. We can spend the time enjoying and maybe can also take a dip in the waterfalls.
- After spending some time, we will take the trek back to the starting point and the group is expected to reach back by 1:00 pm.
- Again, the guests are transferred to Nature's Nest Goa which is a 30 minutes drive from the trek starting point.
- The guests are served with the buffet lunch by 1:30 pm and we can enjoy ziplining and wall climbing activities at Nature's Nest Goa.
- We will end the tour by 4:30 pm after all the adventure activities.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
- Packed snacks
- Buffet lunch (Veg and Non Veg)
- Flying fox adventure activity
- Wall climbing
- Usage of fish spa at natural spring pond
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- You can wear comfortable clothing. Also, wear a strap on rainy sandals. Please carry your towels and a pair of clothes to change.
- Children below 10 years are not allowed for this activity
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Natures Nest Goa, North Goa Surla, Sancordem
₹ 1300 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.