Kodaikanal - 3 Day Sightseeing from Bangalore
Take a 3-day tour of Kodaikanal which is a scenic hill station situated in Tamilnadu and visit the must see attractions.
- A three-day private tour of the beautiful hill station in a private taxi.
- Explore the beauty of the hill station and spend the best timings at Kodaikanal
Kodaikanal is a beautiful hill station located in Palani hilly region which is also known as Princess of hill stations. The beautiful mountains and scenic beauty make the place really charming and beautiful. Tourists embark on sightseeing tours to various points of interest. Kodaikanal has several scenic natural attractions which are enjoyed by its visitors and make it a popular romantic destination for newlyweds. Many young people come for bike trips and leisure. It is also famous for home made chocolates and eucalyptus oil.
Day 1: Start from Bangalore and drive to Kodaikanal
- The driver will pick up the guests early morning by 7:00 am from the hotel/residence in Bangalore city limits.
- We will start the drive from Bangalore to Kodaikanal which is at a distance of 465 km and it takes almost about 9 hours to reach Kodaikanal.
- We will take a break for lunch on the way and reach Kodaikanal by 4:00 pm approximately.
- On the way, we can visit Silver cascade falls formed as a result of the overflow of Kodai lake.
- The driver will drop the guests to the hotel in Kodaikanal.
Day 2: Kodaikanal local sightseeing
- After breakfast, we will visit Bryant park, which has a glass house inside and a variety of flowers.
- Visit Bear Shola waterfalls, in the reserve forest. It is said that bears used to drink the water from this waterfalls.
- We also visit Pambar falls, this is also called as Grand cascade of Kodaikanal.
- Later take a visit to Pillar rocks is a set of three giant rock pillars and this place offer wonderful views amidst thick vegetation and cloudy mountains.
- Coaker's walk is a viewpoint, during the evening mystic clouds slowly cover the mountains and the hills appear like covered by white carpet.
- We will finally visit Kodai lake, which is a star shaped lake and offers the best views and also we can enjoy the boat ride in the lake.
- After the visit, the driver will drop the guests back to the hotel in Kodaikanal.
Day 3: Drive back to Bangalore.
- We will check out from the hotel and we can visit Moir point which attracts many tourists.
- After the visit, we will start our journey back to Bangalore which is almost 9 hours journey.
- The guests are dropped back to the starting point in Bangalore by late evening or night.
- All transportation in an air-conditioned (A.C.) vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off (Bangalore city limits).
- Driver and fuel charges.
- All interstate taxes.
- Driver meals and accommodation.
- Sightseeing tour.
- Usage of the vehicle up to 1000 KMM.
- Cab parking charges and toll charges.
- Accommodation and meals for the guests.
- Any personal expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The guests may choose to skip or add any new attraction in the destination of the tour.
- Pick-up address and drop address at the end of the tour should be the same.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a kilometre limit of 1000 kilometres. Distance is calculated from the pick-up point till the drop point.
- After 1000 kilometres, additional per kilometre charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 11 per km (additional kilometre charge).
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 13 per km (additional kilometre charge).
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested for during the booking in "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/Residence address in Bangalore city limits, provided during the booking.
- The driver details, contact number and cab details are shared 2 to 4 hours prior to the start time of the tour.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the pickup address, so please provide the complete address in the booking check out page
₹ 15180 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.