Vellore Sightseeing Day Tour from Chennai
Want to get your hands at the sightseeing tour near Chennai? Tap the Vellore sightseeing day tour from Chennai details to know how.
Connect with us Live by Clicking on 'Chat' or Whatsapp Click Here
Explore the fort of Vellore which represents Vijayanagara architecture.
Visit Sripuram, a golden temple which is built in 100 acres of land.
Hassle free tour with an experienced driver.
If you are planning for sightseeing tour near Chennai, then what other place than Vellore can be the right choice! The several key attractions of Vellore includes Vellore Fort, Jalakandeswarar Temple, Tipu Mahal, Hyder Mahal, the Golden Temple etc. This city in the southern state of Tamil Nadu is known for its spirits and memoirs of the past. The streets of Vellore and the preservation of rich history takes you back in time when the place was of great importance. These historic structures are what draw tourists into the city, making it a huge urban tourist stop in Tamil Nadu. so head on to this sightseeing place near Chennai by availing the benefits from ‘Vellore sightseeing day tour from Chennai’.
- The driver will pick you from hotel/residence address in Chennai city limits at a time selected while booking.
- The drive to Vellore is about 140 kilometres from Chennai and may take up to 4 hours.
- Upon arrival, you may visit the following suggested places, you may skip OR add a few of your own
- Vellore Fort, a magnificent fort which was built during Krishnadeva Raya, Vijayanagara emperor. The fort has a temple, mosque and a church. This shows that the king gave importance to all the religions.
- Jalakandeshwar temple, which is a great example of Vijayanagara architecture and this temple took 50 years to complete.
- Tipu Mahal and Hyder Mahal inside the fort, which has 180-200 rooms each.
- Sripuarm - a golden temple which is constructed in 2007 by using 1.5 tonnes of gold, is the biggest structure made out of gold. The temple is built in 100 acres of area.
- Assumption church, which was constructed in 1854 and has a fine architecture.
- After the completion of your tour, the driver will drop you back to the hotel/residence in the Chennai city limits.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Chennai city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Limit of 350 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspaper and water bottle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6050 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.