Manali Igloo Affair-1 Night Adventure
Living in an Igloo is what we imagined and wanted when we read about in our text books. Now, it is just a matter of reaching Hampta and you get to stay and live like an Eskimo.
- Igloo making
- Stay at The Wilderness Lodge
- Snow hike and Skiing
- Bon-fire and amazing food
When everything glows in the ethereal and white light of fresh snow, the sense of adventure that is inherent to the wilderness in white is a force beyond reckoning. If you are an adventure & adrenalin junkie or even if you are not, if you are a creature of leisure or even if you are not, if you see a new light in every sunrise or even if you don’t, if you are centred & connected or even if you are not, no matter who you are, do yourselves a favor. Come and celebrate the wild and be reborn.
Come winters, and the mind’s eye sees snow, white all around, snow-capped mountains, snow sports and fun in the sunshine.
- After reaching Manali, meet the team at Manali bus stop and drive to Sethan in Hampta valley via Prini. The guests will be assisted in checking into ‘The Wilderness Lodge’, a traditional Himachali cottage.
- After refreshments and breakfast gear up for a day of adventure in snow land. We will then leave for a snow hike and walk up to the snow point.
- Make sure you are properly layered up and have waterproof shoes on - Gumboots work well and are easily available in your home city or even in Manali.
- Learn the art of 'Snowcraft' under the expert guidance of snow experts. Try your hands on Igloo and snowman building. We'll go sledding for some exciting time.
- Learn the art of walking in the snow and manouvering it. In the evening, we will return to our cozy little igloos. Have a great dinner around a bonfire before snuggling into your sleeping bags.
- If you wish, we can take you on a guided hike on virgin trails leading to some awesome locations. Enjoy hot freshly cooked lunch in the sun in the snow.
- After dinner, enjoy sitting around a bonfire at the homestay
- Wake up to a great snow-clad view of the mighty Dhauladhar and Pir Panjaal range.
- Post breakfast you'll get experience Himachali culture up close as we go on a downhill hike to Prini.
- The guests will be dropped at Prini, Manali. As you will have time at your hand, explore this charming town and have lunch in one of the lovely cafes in Old Manali.
- Guest have the option to opt for adventure activities like Paragliding from one of the best takeoff points in the valley and go Zip Lining which is the highest and one of the longest in the country.
- Stay in Wilderness Snow Lodge on 3 sharing
- All road transfers as per itinerary
- Two Breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner and refreshments (vegetarian)
- Woodfire BBQ and bonfire
- Snowshoeing, Sledging and Igloo making with instructor
- Service of experienced guides and support staff
- All permits
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our thoroughly researched itineraries are designed to offer you access to some of the world\'s best-kept secrets. We have personally explored the destinations we offer with in-depth knowledge that goes towards making your experience more than worth your while. However, at times due factors beyond any one’s control, situations may arise which can pose a challenge to the safety and security of the group members. To minimize any negative impact, we subscribe strictly to “Safety Protocol” which is an intensive and comprehensive compilation of safety and security measures undertaken to ensure a seamless and safe experience for its guests. There are factors which are controllable and attention to them ensures lower risks and toned down consequences.
8 travellers found this helpful
Our trip will start from the base camp in Haripur, 14 km short of Manali. If you are travelling by Volvo bus, you are requested to de-board at the Patlikuhal bus stand and we will receive you from there and drive you to the base camp
3 travellers found this helpful
The water during the trip is fresh and it is recommended to carry your personal reusable water bottles and filters as well.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6040 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.