Road Trip to Hippie Island Hampi from Bangalore
Join the 2-day road trip to Hampi from Bangalore and explore the beautiful sites in Hampi. Visit the marvellous temples, hike up to set the mesmerising sunset, enjoy camping under the stars and much more.
- Climb up to Anjanadri hills to witness the colourful sunset.
- All transportation from Bangalore.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Hampi.
Hampi, a famous religious and heritage centre in the northern Karnataka State. A UNESCO world heritage site, Hampi is a must-visit for any person who has a love for travelling. It houses many precious monuments which date back to the 13th and 15th century. The sightseeing in Hampi will inspire both history and nature lovers. Situated on the banks of the mystic Tungabhadra, this is the official venue of the annual Vijaynagara festival organized each year by the Karnataka Government. Its typical geological location was framed by Tungabhadra river one side and hilly region on the three other sides.
Day 1: Overnight journey to Hampi
- The guests are requested to report at the selected pick up points in Bangalore between 6 to 9 pm, time for each point will be communicated prior to the departure date.
- Meet the guide and fellow travellers and take an overnight journey to Hampi
Day 2: Hiking and Camping
- In the morning, reach the campsite freshen up and have breakfast.
- After the breakfast, hike up the magnificent Anegundi fort and witness the best views of Hampi.
- Take a break for lunch and enjoy the cool breeze at Sanapur lake. You can even take a dip in the water and also a coracle ride (self-sponsored)
- After that, drive to the base of Anjanadri hill and hike up to the hilltop to witness the amazing sunset.
- Get back to the campsite, freshen up and have a sumptuous dinner and feel the warmth around the bonfire.
- Camp under the stars to end the day.
Day 3: Visit historical sites and drive back to Bangalore
- Start the day with a morning walk along the Tungabhadra river.
- Have breakfast and visit the famous stone chariot and the Vijaya Vittala temple complex.
- Visit a famous cafe and have a yummy lunch and then we visit the historical places in the evening.
- After the visit, we will start back around 8:00 pm and stop for dinner en route.
- The group is expected to reach Bangalore by 5:00 am on the next day morning.
- Transportation in group vehicle from and back to Bangalore.
- Accommodation in tents (double or triple sharing basis).
- 2 breakfasts, 1 Lunch(Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg and non-veg)
- All entry to the monuments as per the itinerary.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide cum host.
- Campfire (if weather permits).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3726 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.