Coorg 2-Day Sightseeing Tour from Mysore
Take a 2-day sightseeing tour of Coorg and visit some of the popular attractions like Namdroling monastery, Talakaveri, Abbey falls and Raja seat amongst others. Enjoy the ride on this beautiful route in the comfort of a private cab.
- Visit Namdroling monastery, and spot the Buddhist monks.
- Explore the island of Coorg, Kaveri Nisargadham and enjoy the serene natural beauty.
- Enjoy the rejuvenating waterfalls of Coorg - Abbey waterfalls.
Connect with us 'Live' by clicking 'Chat' Button or Whatsapp Click here
Coorg, also known as Scotland of India is famous for its coffee plantations. Being a part of the Western Ghats, Coorg is rich in flora and fauna. Madikeri is the heartland of the Coorg region and was the seat of the ruling dynasty. With its rolling green plains, smoky hills, and lush tea plantations, it isn’t too difficult to imagine this place as one of Satyajit Ray’s or Saradindu’s detective tales’ locations. Coorg has a lazy charm that seeps into your bones but the scope for activities remains uncountable nonetheless.
Day 1: Drive from Mysore to Coorg and local sightseeing
- The tour starts with your pick-up from the hotel/residence in Mysore (within city limits) at the time selected while booking.
- The drive to Coorg is about 130 kilometres from Mysore and may take up to 4.5 hours.
- Upon arrival, you may visit the following suggested places, you may skip OR add a few of your own
- Abbey falls, well-known waterfalls and the view of Abbey Falls from the hanging bridge is spellbinding.
- Madikeri fort which is a famous historical landmark and has ancient inscriptions.
- Raja seat, which is a perfect place to watch the sunset.
- After the visit, the driver will drop you to your hotel/residence in the Coorg region.
Day 2: Local Sightseeing and drive back to Mysore
- On the 2nd day, you may choose to visit the following places:
- Talakaveri, which is a source of river Cauvery, also there is a temple.
- The Namdroling monastery which is also called the Golden temple. We will visit the monastery and see the Buddhist monks.
- Kaveri Nisagra Dhama, which is a beautiful island and is accessed by a hanging bridge. This place is a picturesque picnic spot.
- After the visit, drive back to Mysore and the driver will drop you back to hotel/residence in Mysore city.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Mysore city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Limit of 500 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspaper and water bottle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7010 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.