Igatpuri Night Camping & Water Sports
A secret campsite, with water sports activities which include learning kayaking, river rafting or just relax by swimming and body surfing.
- Enjoy kayak ride amidst the serene nature.
- Paddleboat ride in a well-built raft
- Beautiful campsite in Igatpuri, Maharashtra.
- Complimentary snacks and dinner in the campsite.
Swimmers and non-swimmers can enjoy water sports at Igatpuri secret camping and all ages can participate. The campsite is well hidden inside a beautiful jungle for sure you will have trouble finding it we have kept it that way. Igatpuri lakeside camping is a beautiful spot for landscape photography.
Your tents will be lake facing as the sunsets you can enjoy tea and evening snacks. You are always welcomed early to maximize time spent at Igatpuri camping site and enjoy water sports to the fullest. Igatpuri campsite is also amazing for astrophotography, star trails photography. You can also volunteer for a night trek after you enjoy the local food at dinner.
Day 1: Arrival at the campsite - Water Sports - Overnight stay
- You will be meeting your hosts at the Kasara station, you may take the 11:45 am local that leaves from Chattrapati Shivaji Terminus.
- Upon arrival in Kasara, you will be transferred to the campsite on a shared vehicle, you may select this option as an add-on.
- You will be checking in at the campsite at 2:00 pm.
- By 2:30 pm, prepare yourself to start with water sports lake boating/ lake kayaking/ swimming.
- Snacks like bhel puri and potato vada along with tea will be served at 5:30 pm.
- At around 6:00 pm the tents will be allocated to you.
- Watch the sunset and relax in your tents for some time.
- At around 8:00 pm bonfire arrangements will be made.
- Dinner will be served at 9:30 pm.
- Have your dinner and bring the day to an end by 11:30 pm.
Day 2: Departure from the campsite
- On the second day at around 9:00 am breakfast and tea will be served.
- At around 11:00 am, check out from the campsite in Igatpuri.
- Evening snacks which will include dry bhel puri and potato vada and tea.
- A veg meal at dinner.
- Tea and poha for breakfast.
- Tent stay on double, triple sharing basis.
- Charges of water sports like kayaking and paddle boat.
- Life jacket for swimming.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1200 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.