Tirthan Valley Exclusive - Ex Delhi
Tirthan Valley considered as the hidden gem of Himachal Pradesh is the go-to place and spend a few nights, an exclusive private tour of Tirthan awaits you.
- A short trek to an enchanting waterfall.
- Excursion to the Shringa Rishi Temple & the Chehni Fort.
- Service of an experienced crew and driver.
- Company of a guide during the hikes and excursion.
Tirthan Valley which gets its name from Tirthan River is most attractive tourist spot near Kullu. The Lake here gets the water from Tirthan River. The Tirthan River is a perennial river which flows from great Himalayan with clear glaciers and waters. Tirthan Valley also serves as a base camp for trekkers from where they can start the trekking. Trout fish is very abundant in Tirthan lake and thus providing a memorable time for Anglers. The route which winds up to Tirthan valley passes through many beautiful farms, forests and lazy hamlets. Himalayan Trout House here is a perfect place to meet tourists, Trekkers, Anglers etc. Camping can be organized by this House on the Tirthan River Banks.
Day 1: Delhi - Aut, Himachal Pradesh | Volvo Transfer
- On the first day when in Delhi take a cab at your own expenditure & reach the Volvo station either in Majnu Ka Tilla or Rama Krishna Metro Station.
- Volvo timings are between 4:30 - 6:30 pm. Undertake an overnight journey to Aut.
Day 2: Aut Volvo Station - Larji - Accommodation in Tirthan Valley
- On arrival, you will be meeting your hosts & you will be transferred to your accommodation in the Tirthan Valley.
- Check-in to your guest house/camp and relax for a few hours.
- In the afternoon enjoy a short trek to a local area or visit a waterfall.
- You will be staying overnight at a guesthouse/camp.
Day 3: Excursion to Shringa Rishi Temple & Chehni Fort:
- On the third day, after breakfast proceed for a historic tour.
- You will be driven for about 6 km by cab, post which you will undertake a 15 minutes short hike to Dev Shringa Rishi Temple, built in Kathkuni style this temple is an important religious centre for the locals.
- Have a short relaxation period & further proceed to Chehni Kothi, formally known as Chehni Fort approximately a 30 minutes hike from the temple, this is also an old Himachal Kathkuni architect.
- A 1500 years old building, this fort was the fortified residence of Rana Dhadhia. Initially, it was 15 storeys high but after the earthquake of 1905, only 10 stories were left.
- After the completion of the day's hike return back to your guesthouse/camp. Spend the evening at leisure and stay overnight in Tirthan Valley.
Day 4 Departure | Drop At Volvo Station
- On day 4, after breakfast its time to check out.
- Later in the evening, you will be dropped at the Volvo station for your onward journey to Delhi.
- Overnight journey to Delhi. Tour ends here with happy memories of Tirthan Valley.
- Volvo Tickets from Delhi to Aut and back.
- Transportation charges from Aut Volvo Station to accommodation in Tirthan Valley.
- Meals (3 Breakfasts and 2 Dinner).
- Guided tour charges to Shringa Rishi Temple & Chehni Kothi Fort.
- Overnight stay's charges at guesthouse/camp.
- Bonfire arrangements in the evening.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 11990 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.