Rajmachi Fort Trek
A 16 km trekking experience which blesses you with lush green mountains, numerous waterfalls, deep valleys, beautiful fort, amazing trails, flowing river, vast plateaus, village life, water reservoir and much more.
- Visit the two stronghold forts - Shriwardhan and Manaranjan.
- Breathtaking views of the Khataldar waterfall.
- Enjoy nature at its best during the monsoons.
Rajmachi Fort is one of the many historical forts in the rugged hills of Sahyadri mountains. It consists of two twin fortresses Shriwardhan Ballekilla and Manaranjan Balekilla, with a wide machi (plateau) surrounding the two Balekillas. Udhewadi is a small village of about 22 houses situated on the machi, at the southern foot of Manaranjan Balekilla of Rajmachi Fort.
- Assemble at Dadar Railway Station at 5:30 am and board train to Lonavala. Or you may board the same train from any station as per your convenience to reach Lonavala at 8:00 am.
- Alight at Lonavala Railway Station and board a sharing vehicle which will take you to the base village.
- Have breakfast at the base and start the 8 km trek to the fort.
- You will first visit the twin fortresses of Shriwardhan and Manaranjan.
- You may have your lunch after visiting the forts.
- Post lunch you will visit the Uday Sagar Lake constructed in the 17th century.
- Pay a visit to the Godhaneshwar Temple - water flows eternally through the Gaumukh at the temple.
- Start your trek back to the sharing vehicle which will drop you to the Lonavala station.
- Board the train to Dadar or your respective destinations.
- All the transportation charges from Lonavala Railway Station to Lonavala Railway Station.
- Veg breakfast during the trek.
- Veg lunch during the trek.
- Guide and expertise charges.
If opted for transport to Lonavala:
- All the transportation charges from Mumbai to Rajmachi and back in a private vehicle. Please note that pickup will be arranged only within Mumbai city limits.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1150 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.