Kinner Kailash Trek 2019
Kinner Kailash trek is related to spirituality and is considered as sacred by both Hindu and Buddhist Kinnauris.
- Witness 79 feet rock which is believed as Shivalingam, considered as Hindu god.
- Complete parikrama of the trek with the knowledgeable guide.
- All inclusive pricing, the hassles of permits and other necessary levies are taken care of.
Kinnaur is popularly known as ‘Land of the Gods’, this tremendously beautiful district is surrounded by the three high mountain ranges namely, Zanskar, Greater Himalayas and Dhauladhar. The Kinnaur Kailash Range borders the district of Kinnaur in the south and is dominated by the Kinnaur Kailash. One of the most challenging treks in the Indian Himalayan region, the Kinner Kailash Parikrama trek takes you into a deep wilderness of the Kinnaur region in Himachal Pradesh. There is a 79 feet rock formation which resembles Shivalingam which is believed to be Hindu God, so this trek is also considered as one of the holy treks of the region.
Day 1: Drive from Shimla to Kalpa | Maximum Altitude: 9700 feet
- You are requested to assemble at Shimla Mall Road by 12:00 PM, where your hosts for the trek will be present to receive you.
- From here, you will board the vehicles arranged and head out towards Kalpa.
- You will be driven pass famous local villages and towns like Narkanda, Kufri, Shri Bhima Kali Temple, Rampur Bhushar and Jeori en-route your journey to Kalpa.
- Have your meal and stay overnight at a guesthouse in Kalpa.
Day 2: Acclimatization day at Kalpa
- As you would be conquering great heights in the upcoming journey, the second day is used for acclimatization which in turn helps your body adjust to the change in altitude.
- You can explore and go for short walks before returning in the evening for a briefing and orientation session on the trek.
- Meals and overnight stay is again arranged at the guesthouse in Kalpa.
Day 3: Drive from Kalpa to Lambar | Maximum Altitude: 9500 feet
- After breakfast, pack up and you will be driven to the starting point of your trek in Lambar.
- This small hamlet is located at the top of a huge gorge, providing a stunning view of the surrounding ranges and expansive sky.
- The drive is short and you reach there in a short while. Set up camp near the village and settle in for the night.
- Meals and overnight stay will be arranged in the camps in Lambar.
Day 4: Trek from Lambar to Charang | Maximum Altitude: 11710 feet
- Your trekking journey begins today as you pack and head out on a trek from Lambar to Charang.
- The trail is gradual and rich in local flora and fauna. Along the way, you stop at Shurting, where trekkers are registered with the ITBP.
- Post getting the formalities sorted, continue your trek until you reach your camping spot at Charang.
- You are free to explore Charang and the famous Rangrik Tungma Monastery located there.
- Meals and overnight stay are arranged in the camps in Charang.
Day 5: Trek from Lalanti to Charang | Maximum Altitude: 14500 feet
- On the fifth day have a nice warm breakfast and resume your journey, ascend through the Charang Valley.
- The trail remains gradual and can be traversed through in seven to eight hours.
- On arrival at Lalanti, you are greeted by a wide expanse of a meadow covered with yellow and red flowers, with streams flowing right next to your camping spot.
- You set up camp here, at the base of the Lalanti Pass.
- Meals and overnight stay will be arranged in the camps in Lalanti.
Day 6: Trek from Lalanti to Chitkul | Maximum Altitude: 17200 feet
- Today you reach the highest point of the journey at over seventeen thousand feet.
- This will also be a hectic day of trekking as you trek for over twelve hours till you reach your next stop.
- On the way, cross the beautiful Charang Pass before arriving at Chitkul.
- This huge meadow is home to ibex and even snow leopards in the winters. You set up camp and settle in for some well-deserved rest.
- Meals and overnight stay will be arranged in the camps in Chitkul.
Day 7: Trek to Tabo from Chitkul Maximum Altitude: 10760 feet
- The seventh day marks the end of your trek as you board the vehicles and head out for Tabo.
- The drive takes about five to six hours taking you through Sangla Valley, Pangi and Nako until you reach your destination.
- Check in to the guesthouse and retire for the night.
- Meals and overnight stay will be arranged in the guesthouse in Tabo.
Day 8: Drive from Tabo to Losar | Maximum Altitude: 13400 feet
- You depart early today and head out towards Losar.
- Along the way, you stop by to visit local attractions like Kibber Village, Ki Monastery and Kaza town.
- Arrive at Losar by late afternoon and check into the guesthouse for the night.
- Meals and overnight stay will be arranged in the guesthouse in Losar.
Day 9: Drive from Losar to Manali | 5 hours drive approximately
- Today marks the end of your journey as you head to Manali.
- You enter the Kullu Valley once crossing Batal. The drive takes about five hours and you reach Manali by late noon.
- From here, you can spend some time sightseeing and exploring Manali before catching your evening bus back.
- Accommodation in hotels, guesthouses and camps as per itinerary.
- All meals during the trek as per the itinerary i.e:
- Breakfast from Day 1 to Day 9.
- Packed Lunch from Day 4 to Day 7.
- Dinner from Day 2 to Day 8.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Support staff with great knowledge of the area and terrain.
- Oxygen cylinder/first aid kit.
- Transportation in vehicles as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 30000 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.