Jagatsukh Peak Expedition 2019
Trek to the glorified mountains of Himachal and to the peak of Jagatsukh and get mesmerised with the beauty of Himalayan mountain ranges.
- Trek to the peak of Jagatsukh with an experienced guide.
- Witness the peaks of Hanuman Tibba and Deo Tibba.
- All inclusive pricing policy, all the permits and levies are taken care of.
Jagatsukh is a picturesque village, and the capital of Kullu locates about 7 kilometres away from the town of Manali. It is famous for its enchanting natural landscape and the ancient Jagatsukh Temples which are religiously important shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva and Goddess Sandhya Devi. Jagatsukh peak is a 5000m+ Peak located in the Pir Panjal Himalayan ranges of Himachal Pradesh. Less known than its more famous counterparts like Mt Deo Tibba and Hanuman Tibba, the Jagatsukh Peak is an ideal first expedition for beginners with a few treks under their belt. Witness views of Mount Deo Tibba and Norbu Peak from Jagatsukh peak summit.
Day 1: Arrival at Manali
- You are requested to report at the Manali bus stand by 12:00 PM and meet the guide.
- The hosts will arrange a transfer from the bus stand to the hotel in Manali.
- You are free to explore Manali at your own
- Dinner and overnight stay will be conducted at the hotel.
Day 2: Drive from Manali to Jagatsukh and trek to Chikka | 2 Hours Drive / 3 Hours trek
- Check out from Manali after breakfast and be driven to Jagatsukh which will take almost 2 hours.
- After reaching Jagatsukh, you will start the trek to Chikka which is 3 hours trek.
- The trail ascends gradually through thick pine forests along the narrow Allain Nallah valley.
- Reach the campsite at Chikka, meal and overnight stay will be arranged in the camps at Chikka.
Day 3: Trek from Chikka to Seri | 5 Hours Trek
- On the third day, start the trek after breakfast from Chikka, you have to walk quite a bit.
- The trail is again all uphill but mostly through birch forests.
- The first part of the trail winds through birch forests before opening on to the huge meadow at Seri.
- The camp in Seri is about an hour's walk from here.
- Stay overnight at the campsite and bring the day to an end.
Day 4: Seri – Load ferry to Summit Camp – Seri | 6 Hours trek
- Today, start the trek from Seri after breakfast to Summit camp.
- This will be approximately 6 hours trek, this is a kind of acclimatisation.
- The trek route will be covered with snow completely on this day.
- Trek back to Seri to camp overnight.
Day 5: Trek from Seri to Summit camp | 3 Hours trek
- Begin your trek in the morning hours in Alpine style (to carry our own equipment Sleeping bags, Mattress, Climbing gear etc).
- And fix your tent in the Summit Camp. The day 5 is a difficult night for everyone you have to get up early in next morning to summit the peak
- Meals and overnight stay will be conducted in the Summit camp.
Day 6: Trek from Summit Camp to Jagatsukh Peak and back to Summit Camp | 10 Hours trek
- Leave early in the morning before dawn as the trail is 6-7 hours long.
- You climb a glacier before trudging the rest on foot through the snow until you reach the summit.
- Spend some time on the summit before returning to Summit camp by late afternoon.
- Meals and overnight stay will be conducted at the camps.
Day 7: Trek from Summit Camp to Seri | 3 Hours trek
- After breakfast, descend back to Seri base camp via the same route that you came, along with your equipment.
- Meals and overnight stay will be conducted in the camps in Seri.
Day 8: Trek from Seri to Khanula and Drive to Manali | 2 Hours trek / 2 Hours Drive
- On day 8, from Seri, start the trek to reach Khanula, a small village.
- From here, load your gear in cars and be driven back to Manali.
- Meals and overnight stay will be conducted in a hotel at Manali.
Day 9: Departure day at Manali
- You can spend the day at leisure or relax for the day.
- You are free to take a bus from Manali for your further journey.
- All accommodation during the trek in camps in twin or triple sharing basis.
- All meals during trek i.e:
- Breakfast from Day 1 to Day 9.
- Lunch from Day 3 to Day 8.
- Dinner from Day 1 to Day 8.
- Necessary permits and first aid medical kits.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Oxygen cylinder and stretcher for emergency case.
- High altitude rescue expert trek leader.
- Necessary equipment for climbing, ropes, ice axe and other technical gear for climbing.
- Transportation as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 25000 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.