Hauz Khas Village Walking and Food Tasting Tour
Come explore the locality of the capital city which houses several hip bars and pubs, fashion boutiques and also a scenic fort which has a significant history related to it.
Visit the famous second-millennium biodiversity park of Delhi, the Deer Park.
The tour includes the best places to visit in Hauz Khas.
Take a tour of the Hauz Khas Fort and the village.
Complimentary snacks during the tour.
Company of an experienced tour guide.
Hauz Khas Village is a lively neighbourhood in Delhi, home to the trendiest restaurants and posh bars, vintage Bollywood poster shops, fashion boutiques, making it a go-to place for the young population of Delhi. Hauz Khas also has a famous Deer Park, famous for its biodiversity and picnic huts and lakes which faces historical monuments.
- Your host/guide will be meeting you at the Hauz Khas Metro Station, Gate No 3 at your preferred time slot which can be between 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- The journey begins by visiting the Deer Park with the help of a private tour guide, it is the second-millennium famous biodiversity park of Delhi.
- Next up go to the Hauz Khas Fort and village which sets a perfect example to explore and experience the transformation it has gone through from the time of India's independence.
- In the last leg experience the Hauz Khas market, a place where 50 clubs and bars are situated mostly for the youngsters and adults.
- Have delicious local snacks during the tour.
- End your tour by being dropped to Hauz Khas Metro Station, Gate No 3.
- Pick up from Hauz Khas Metro Station, Gate No 3.
- Sightseeing by private Tuk Tuk.
- Service of a local tour guide.
- Complimentary water bottles, snacks and umbrellas.
- All parking fees, tolls and fuel charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2450 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.