Dandeli Watersports and Camping A Road Trip from Pune
For the love of adventure and nature, Dandeli is a must visit place. Come join us for this road trip to enjoy some adventurous watersports, jungle trek and the exotic location of Dandeli.
- Enjoy the various watersports and camping at a remote location of Dandeli.
- Explore the forests of Dandeli with a jungle trek with a guide.
- Visit Synthery rocks a massive limestone rock formation which dates back to millions of years.
Dandeli is an ideal vacation destination in north Karnataka for those who love nature. It offers travellers an incomparable mix of scenic beauty. The town is surrounded by thick forests and good wildlife where rare animals and birds roam in deep valleys and hilly terrain. On the banks of the Kali river, Dandeli is truly a fascinating mix of wildlife, scenic beauty, and adventure sports.
Day 1: Transportation from Pune
- You are requested to report at the nearest pickup point by 8:30 PM (which will be coordinated after the booking)
- You will take an overnight journey to Dandeli.
Day 2: Dandeli Watersports Adventures and Camp Stay
- You are expected to reach the adventure town of Dandeli in the morning and check in to the beautiful campsite cum resort. Freshen up and have breakfast.
- Drive to the adventure land and indulge in watersports activities like boating, kayaking, swimming with life jackets.
- Later you can enjoy the archery and rain dance. You can even go for rafting if the water level is good enough (self-sponsored).
- You are served with a delicious lunch and are driven back to the campsite.
- Enjoy bonfire with music and dance with great conversations.
- You are served with freshly prepared buffet dinner and you will be camping under the stars to end the day.
Day 3: Jungle Trek, Dandeli local sightseeing and journey back to Pune
- Wake up early in the morning and freshen up to have a nice warm breakfast.
- Go for a jungle trek and enjoy outdoor games like Volleyball.
- You visit the Supa dam, which is built across the river Kali.
- Try some local food at a restaurant and visit a Crocodile park, which is maintained by the Dandeli wildlife sanctuary.
- You will be driven to Synthery rocks which are a massive limestone rock formation due to volcanic eruptions some million years ago.
- After the visit, you will start the journey back to Pune by late evening.
- You will stop for dinner at a local Dhaba at your own expenses and you are expected to reach Pune the next day early morning.
- Transportation from Pune and back.
- Accommodation in the campsite (twin or triple sharing basis).
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner (veg/non-veg).
- All the activities as per the itinerary.
- Supa dam, Syntheri rocks and crocodile park visit.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.