Jim Corbett 2 Days Sightseeing Tour from Haldwani
Visit one of the most famous Wildlife Sanctuaries in India which is home to more than 700 different species of plants and animals.
- Indulge in activities like Jeep safari, Elephant safari, river crossing.
- Spot wildlife and migratory birds.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
Named after world-renowned naturalist and photographer Jim Corbett, this wildlife sanctuary is spread over the area of 520 sq. km located on the banks of River Ramganga with its altitude varying from 1200 feet to 4000 feet. The sanctuary has rich flora and fauna consisting of 30 different species of bamboo, 110 species of trees. This wildlife sanctuary also houses 25 reptile species, 585 bird species and 50 mammal species. Some of the animals that can be spotted here are elephants, Bengal tiger, Spotted deer and Crocodile.
Day 1: Drive from Haldwani to Jim Corbett and Jim Corbett local sightseeing | Drive 55 KM / 1.5 Hours
- Your tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Haldwani city limits.
- Post pick up you will be travelling for about 55 kilometres to Jim Corbett National Park.
- Upon arrival, you may check-in to your hotel in Jim Corbett, after you have relaxed for a while you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Jhirna Safari Zone: Located in the southern part of Jim Corbett, the zone is very popular for spotting animals like tigers and sloth bears.
- Bijrani Zone: Covered with dense Sal trees, this zone is famous for spotting the migratory birds apart from the wildlife.
- Corbett Village Eco-Tour: You can also visit this eco-tourism village which is a non-profit organisation working for the conversation of the diverse flora and fauna of Jim Corbett.
- Corbett Falls: A small scenic waterfall located in the south of the Jim Corbett and car be accessible by car or foot.
- Sitabani Zone: Also known as a buffer zone, this zone is covered by lush green forests and most of the herbivorous animals like Nelgai, deer and elephants can be spotted here.
- Post the day's tour you will be dropped back at your hotel in Corbett.
Day 2: Jim Corbett local sightseeing and drive back to Haldwani
- On the second day after you are all set for the day's sightseeing tour, you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Durga Devi Zone: Located at the distance of 28km from the main gate of Jim Corbett wildlife park, this zone is home to different animals like elephants, leopards, tigers and Otters. The famous fish Mahsheer can also be found in this zone of the sanctuary. Apart from wildlife, there are many old temples in this region.
- Dhela Zone: This zone is densely covered by trees like Sal, Rohini, Haldu, Kusmn and Bahera. The vast area of this zone is also covered by grassland and streams of water. The area is rich in flora and fauna especially the migratory birds. Royal Bengal Tiger, elephants can be spotted in this zone of the sanctuary.
- Dhikala Zone: This zone is the biggest zone of Jim Corbett and the most sort after for day safaris and night stays. The zone houses various animal and plant species. No jeep safari is available in this zone, however bus safari is available which needs to be booked in advance.
- On completion of the tour, start your journey back to Haldwani and get dropped to your hotel/residence.
- Hotel pickup and drop within Haldwani city limits.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for 400 kilometres as per the itinerary.
- All parking & toll charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6210 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.