Bicycle Tour in Mumbai
Experience Mumbai in the calm and cool of the early morning! Have you ever seen India’s busiest metropolis before it wakes up? Pedalling around India’s biggest city would, by day, mean taking your life in your hands. Fancy a cycle ride through the wanted heritage sites of the city you call home to come and see Aamchi Mumbai on a cycle tour with like journey enthusiasts. Let the sights and sounds of South Mumbai enthrall you under the indigo midnight sky. Breathe in the crisp, cool air you surpass nice monuments, previous structures, and architectural wonders, all lying asleep at the close of day. While the remainder of the city is only is barely just commencing to wake up, we have a tendency to take advantage of the empty streets and cool air to explore South Mumbai by cycle. The tour starts at 6 AM and as you wind our way through the back lanes, we’ll visit must-see Mumbai sights just like the gateway of India and CST Station as well as some hidden gems like Sassoon Dock and Mumbai Panjrapole (cow sanctuary).
- You are requested to report at Kailash Parbat Restaurant, Colaba before 6:00 AM
- Meet the guide here and have a quick introduction session and start the tour.
- You will be visiting the following places in this tour;
- Gateway of India - The iconic place was constructed in the time of British Raj. The serene ferry services and various other entertainment activities do attract a lot of tourists.
- Victoria Terminus train station- The excellent connectivity to central, harbor and outstation trains is simply mesmerizing. The exteriors too have the perseverance of ancient colonial structure.
- Crawford Market- The first shopping destination which ran on electricity in ancient ages, till today the place remains to be unaffected with modern advancements.
- Marine Drive- Also name as queen necklace gives a beautiful view of the Arabian sea.
- Sassoon Dock - The place has remained to be one of the oldest docks and constructed in 1875.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The tour is very easy riding; the terrain is very flat, we go at a slow pace and stop regularly to see the sights on the tour and to listen to the guide.
- We start the tour early before the roads get crowded. We avoid the major roads and use the inner streets wherever possible.
- Bicycle helmets are available on request. There is a second tour guide who cycles at the back of the group.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 24 hour
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Kailash Parbat Restaurant, Colaba
- The local person's contact details will be shared in the booking voucher which is sent via email.
₹ 2000 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.