Beas Kund PrivateTrek
The fierce River Beas is formed from the glacier of Beas Kund. A 3 day of trek takes you to 12,200 ft above sea level and the distance of 28 km
- Beas Kund Trek is suitable for first-time trekkers as well.
- Daily Availability: Guaranteed departure for even a single member.
- Changing Facility: A free facility for changing and keeping your extra luggage at the reporting location.
- Personalized Care: Small batch sizes for individual focus.
How to reach Solang?
- Buses for Solang leave Manali Bus Stand at 9.30 am and 10 am and ticket costs Rs. 30-50.
- Choose a Manali Transport Add-on in Car/SUV
The fierce River Beas is formed from the glacier of Beas Kund. This trek takes you to 3700 meters above sea level and the total trekking distance of 28 km. Trek is suitable for beginners as well and is a 3-day trek from Manali.
The trail starts from Dhundi and goes all the way to Bakarthach. Lush green meadows filled with the local shepherds and you will be passing through the Solang Valley near Manali. April-October is the best months to trek in this area. For the beginners, this trek offers you the best picturesque views of your lifetime. The Beas Kund can be the miniature experience of Himachal Pradesh in a very short period of time.
Day 1: Report at Solang Base Camp by 11:00 AM and Trek to Dhundi (10,334 ft) | 8 KM - 5/6 Hours Trek
- You have to report at the base camp in Solang Valley before 11 am.
- You will start your trek to Dhundi, a definition of the picturesque trek. The snow-capped mountains are visible throughout the trail as you pass through the Oak forest, Fir and Walnuts.
- It will be an 8 km trek and will take you 5 to 6 hours to reach.
- Upon your arrival in Dhundi, you may have your packed lunch which will be served at the campsite.
- You may enjoy the picturesque location as you wish, later in the night dinner will be served and you will stay overnight in the location.
Day 2: Trek from Dhundi to Bakrathatch and to Beas Kund and back to Dhundi (11,975 ft) | 12 KM - 8/9 Hours Trek
- Dhundi is the starting point to climb Beas Kund.
- The trail is either rock in summer or layers of snow in winter.
- From here it will take you about 5-6 hours to reach beautiful Beas Kund Lake.
- Beas Kund is known as the source of the Beas River. Beas Kund area also acts as the base camp for summit expeditions to Friendship Peak and others.
- You will have a good chance of clicking pictures and having food near the lake, post which you will be heading back to Dhundi, where you will stay overnight and have your dinner.
Day 3: Trek from Dhundi to Solang Valley | 8 KM - 5/6 Hours Trek
- On the third day, you will be returning back from Dhundi to Solang on foot, trekking for 8 km and it would take you 5 to 6 hours.
- Solang will be the last destination of the whole adventure trip, we start back right after breakfast. Your trek ends here.
- From Solang Valley, you may take a bus or hire a sharing taxis to Manali.
- Camping in tents on twin/triple sharing basis
- Sleeping bags and sleeping mats
- Nutritious food - All meals during the trek (the usual menu is veg, eggs/canned meat can be provided on special request)
- Experienced & professional trek leader/guides, first aid
- Services of a cook and support staff
- Porters or mules to carry common luggage
- Facility to keep you extra luggage at the Reporting Base Camp
- Forest entry permits and camping charges, if any
- Transport from Manali to Solang (if chosen)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.