Majestic Ladakh a 11 Nights and 12 Days Tour
A 12 Day road trip which will take to the enchanting Ladakhi environs from the capital city of the Delhi and would end in Srinagar. Explore Ladakh in the comfort of powerful SUVs and premium stays.
- Best of 2 valleys - Himachal and the Kashmir Valley.
- Travel through Manali Leh Highway to Ladakh crossing many high Himalayan mountain passes.
- Admire the beautiful Zanskar River (Sangam View Point) and Magnetic Hill.
- Cross the Zojila pass and see the beautiful Sonmarg & Srinagar.
- Experience different type of stays: Hotel/Homestay/Camps/Houseboat.
Why Choose This?
- Cost Efficient: The most optimized price in the market. In addition, there is no bargain in terms of quality with an effective cost, hosts go hand in hand with the quality
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the trip in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All stays with attached washrooms.
- Includes All Permit Charges: No hassle of paying permit fees. All permit or wildlife cost during your trip is already included.
- Safety Measures: In the case of a Natural Calamity/Emergency occurred during the trip or under unavoidable circumstances safety of our travellers will be the utmost priority.
- Experienced & friendly tour Guides.
Ladakh, a muse for writers, a haven for bikers and a perfect getaway for the experience of loving travellers! It is a destination that is beautified by contrasts! During the course of this tour, you will get to explore Sham Valley, Alchi, Khardung La, Nubra Valley, Hunder, Diskit and Pangong Tso lake. Where you will find azure blues of the Pangong Tso Lake, you will also witness the sand dunes of Hunder. Where your eyes take in the sparsely populated nomadic settlements, they will also behold the wonder of the grand Buddhist architecture at the monasteries.
A destination that is this rich in natural bounties obviously presents sights to soothe every sore eye. A mainstay on the bucket list of every traveller! Homestays in Leh will give you a rare chance to experience personal hospitality of the Ladakhi people and is an incredible way to understand the Ladakhi culture, about the local population and many more things.
Delhi - Manali - Jispa - Leh - Nubra - Pangong - Leh - Kargil - Sonamarg - Srinagar
- Day 1: Arrive in Delhi & Board a Volvo for Manali. Overnight Bus Journey
- Day 2: Manali Local Tour & Overnight stay at Manali
- Day 3: Manali to Jispa & Overnight stay at Jispa
- Day 4: Jispa to Leh & Overnight stay at Leh
- Day 5: Leh Local Tour & Overnight stay at Leh
- Day 6: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass & Overnight stay at Nubra
- Day 7: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake & Overnight stay at Pangong
- Day 8: Pangong Lake to Leh via Chang La pass & Overnight stay at Leh
- Day 9: Leh to Kargil & Overnight stay at Kargil
- Day 10: Kargil to Sonamarg & Overnight stay at Sonamrag
- Day 11: Sonamarg to Srinagar & Overnight stay at Srinagar
- Day 12: Departure from Srinagar Airport
27th July: Delhi to Manali | Overnight journey of 550 KM
- You will have to report at ISBT Delhi at 5:00 pm. Board a Volvo bus for Manali.
- On the very first day, you would undertake an overnight bus journey to Manali from Delhi.
28th July: Manali Local Sightseeing Tour
- You will reach Manali by 10 AM & be transferred to the hotel.
- In the evening hours explore and visit the places in Manali like Hadimba Temple, Vashisht Baths, Mall Road, etc.
- One can also enjoy shopping at Mall Road.
- You will be staying overnight in a hotel in Manali.
29th July: Manali to Jispa | Drive of 150 KM
- After breakfast proceed to Jispa from Manali via over Rohtang Pass (13050 ft) & Baralachala Pass (16020 ft m).
- You would be driven through the several beautiful villages of Lahul Valley like Sissu, Gondhla and confluence of river Chandera & Bhaga at Tandi near Keylong.
- You would be staying overnight in camps in Jispa.
30th July: Jispa - Leh | Drive of 350 KM
- On this day, you would be driven from Jispa to Leh, the second largest district of India and the main town of the Ladakh District.
- Reach Leh by evening and give your body some time to naturally acclimatize. During the evening hours visit the Leh Market and stay overnight stay in Leh.
31st July: Leh Local Sightseeing Tour
- Today you would begin your city exploration of Leh with the beautiful Shey Palace - earlier used as a summer retreat by the kings of Ladakh, Rancho School, Shanti Stupa - built to promote world peace and prosperity and to commemorate 2500 years of Buddhism.
- The evening is set for a wonderful chit chat session with the locals where you get to know more about the culture of Leh.
- You would be staying overnight in Leh.
1st August: Leh to Nubra via Khardungla Pass | Drive of 150 KM
- After breakfast, you would be driven to Nubra Valley (known as the Valley of Flowers and the warmest region in Ladakh) via Khardungla pass.
- This road is considered to be the highest motorable road in the world. Admire the spectacular views of the never-ending snow-capped mountain ranges around Khardungla Pass (18,380 feet).
- After spending some time at Khardungla, proceed to Nubra.
- Enroute visit the impressive 106 feet tall statue of the Future Buddha. The magnificent statue faces the Shyok River towards Pakistan and was built with the main purpose of protecting the Diskit village, preventing future wars with Pakistan and promoting world peace.
- You also, visit the cold desert at Nubra Valley and enjoy Camel Safari in the evening.
- You would be staying overnight in camps.
2nd August: Nubra to Pangong | Drive of 200 KM
- After an early breakfast, proceed to Pangong. Pangong Lake is a salt water body of 120 km in length and 6-7 Km broad at the longest point.
- It is bisected by the international border between India & China (2/3 of the lake is in China’s possession).
- Visit the exact location of the famous movie “Three Idiots” & enjoy outing along the banks of the lake. You would be staying for the night in camps.
3rd August: Pangong to Leh | Drive of 150 KM
- After breakfast, travel back to Leh via Changla Pass (17,586 feet) and the third highest pass of the world. Night stay would be conducted in a hotel.
4th August: Leh - Kargil | Drive of 220 KM
- After early breakfast, proceed towards Kargil. Visit Hall of Fame and Gurudwara Patthar Sahib.
- Admire the confluence of Indus - Zanskar Rivers (Sangam View Point) and the effects of Magnetic Hill (Defiance of the law of gravity). Also, visit Lamayuru Monastery and Lamayuru Moon Land View.
- Your overnight stay would be conducted in a hotel.
5th August: Kargil - Sonamarg |Drive of 120 KM
- After breakfast, proceed towards Sonamarg.
- En-route enjoy sightseeing of Tololing Hill, Tiger Hill and the War Memorial in Drass, be driven across Zojila pass & Zero Point.
- You would be staying overnight in a hotel.
6th August: Sonamarg - Srinagar | Drive for 80 KM
- After breakfast, proceed towards Srinagar. Visit Mughal gardens, Shalimar Bagh, Dal Lake & market.
- You would be staying overnight in a houseboat in Srinagar.
7th August: Departure from Srinagar
- After breakfast, proceed towards the airport.
- You will be dropped at Srinagar Airport. Tour concludes with memories to cherish for a lifetime.
- 10 Night Stay in Hotel/Homestay/Camps/Houseboat on Triple Sharing basis.
- All transfers by Non-AC Innova/Tempo Traveller as per itinerary
- Daily breakfast & dinner (From Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 12)
- All permits required for the trip including Rohtang, Khadung La, Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake
- Entry Fees wherever applicable
- Daily 1 Litre of Mineral water
- Delhi – Manali Volvo Bus
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders
- Camel Safari at Nubra Valley
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 30000 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.