A Curated Experience of Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
A curated experience which takes you to the historical touristic places of the Mughal capital of Agra and the Pink City of Jaipur with a knowledgeable storyteller.
- Take a tour of the UNESCO World Heritage site of Taj Mahal, Baby Taj and the Agra Fort, when in Agra and understand the history behind these majestic monuments.
- Explore the Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal and the Jal Mahal in Jaipur.
- Company of an experienced guide who can speak English, Spanish, French and German.
- A hassle-free journey from Delhi to Agra and Jaipur and back, with all your tolls, driver and parking fees are taken care of.
Agra - The word is self-explanatory to many because it's home to one of the seven wonders of the world. This is the city of the Taj Mahal, it’s the city that has eternalized a love in the form of the palatial white architecture that is literally non-pareil. It is a city of much historical significance. Founded by Badal Singh, this city has witnessed, conquerors make a place for themselves in history.
Jaipur, the pink city is simply royal. Named after Maharaja Jai Singh 2 of Amber, this city is a paradise for people who want a glance at Rajasthan’s past. Although Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan, it is not an old city. It was built in 1727 by King Jai Singh. The city was designed according to the planning principles of Vastu Shastra. Jaipur has been known as ‘the pink city’ since it was painted pink in 1857 to welcome the Prince of Wales.
Day 1: Drive from Delhi to Agra and Agra Sightseeing and head to Jaipur
- Your journey would begin by a pick up from anywhere in Delhi city limits at any time between 3:00 AM to 9:00 AM as preferred by you.
- The guide along with the driver will receive you at your pick-up address and after a short meet and greet you would be driven on a comfortable air-conditioned car to Agra.
- Upon reaching Agra, head towards the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site, Taj Mahal built by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife.
- Post the visit to the Taj Mahal, head to Baby Taj, the first site made up of white marble.
- Next up take a tour of the Agra Fort which is famous for its Indo-Islamic architecture.
- You may stop for lunch and then enjoy a comfortable drive to Jaipur, which is about 240 KM for an overnight stay at an accommodation prebooked by you.
Day 2: Jaipur Local Sightseeing and drive back to Delhi
- Early in the morning, be received from your accommodation in Jaipur and visit the principal tourist attraction of the pink city, the Amer Fort.
- After the exploration of Amer Fort head to the City Palace, a palace complex of the city.
- Later, visit Hawa Mahal, a special architectural royal building primarily for royal ladies.
- You may stop for lunch in a multicuisine Indian restaurant.
- Post lunch visit the water palace of the 18th century known as ‘Jal Mahal’.
- Your visit to the Jal Mahal will bring an end to this beautiful and memorable journey. You will be driven back to Delhi and be dropped anywhere in the city limits as per your choice to end the tour.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Hotel pick up and drop from Delhi city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Parking and toll charges.
- Water Bottles and Umbrellas.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 18000 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.