Kheerganga Trek and Camping from Barshaini
On this 1N and 2 Days of trekking experience, you would be trekking through the famous trekking trail of Kheerganga from the quaint village of Barshaini. Experience scenic aura of Parvati Valley on the most sought after treks of India.
- An easy trek, perfectly suited for first-time trekkers.
- Stay in comfortable camps in Kheerganga.
- Daily Availability: Guaranteed departure for even a single member.
Kheerganga is a trekking destination located in Parvati Valley of Kullu district. It's famous for the hot springs and amazing views of the Himalayas. It is named after the white coloured water that is found in the springs here. It is a moderate trek and camping at the top in woods, under the stars is definitely a must have experience. From Barshaini, it is an 11 km trek to Kheerganga. Barshaini is 3 km away from Tosh.
Kheerganga Trek is a great option for beginners but equally rewarding to experienced trekkers.
Day 1: Arrive at Barshaini, trek to Rudranag and overnight stay in camps in Kheerganga
- On the first day, you will have to report at Barshaini at around 10:30 AM at KC Cafe.
- The thrilling Kheerganga trek begins from this small village of Barshaini between 11:30 AM to 12 noon - the point of confluence of the Parvati and Tosh Rivers.
- On the trail, pass a few wooden bridges and some slippery sections. During this part of the Kheerganga trek from Kasol, your eyes also feast on many picturesque waterfalls; remember to take pictures of every single one of these.
- Later, you would arrive at Rudranag, and take a small halt to admire the beauty of the landform. The serpent-shaped waterfall has become one of the biggest tourist attractions in the Parvati Valley and a popular stop for trekkers.
- Click plenty of pictures and also interact with the locals. After reaching the green meadow of Kheerganga, take a refreshing dip in the hot springs to wash off the fatigue of the journey.
- The cool weather and vistas of the mighty peaks of the Himalayas, and the therapeutic water of the hot springs is a unique combination; an experience you will remember for the rest of your life.
- Enjoy a good night’s sleep in your camp to gather energy for the next day.
Day 2: Trek from Kheerganga to Barshaini and departure
- On the second day, wake up to a beautiful morning and have a nice warm breakfast.
- Post breakfast trek back from Kheerganga to Barshaini and head towards your onward destination.
- Accommodation on sharing basis in the dome tents in Kheerganga.
- Meals: Dinner and Breakfast, starting from Dinner on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 2.
- Trek Equipments (Sleeping bags, mattress, Kitchen Tent, utensils, tent).
- All necessary permits.
- Forest entry charges.
- First-aid kit.
- Trekking Guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1030 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.