Tirupati 2 Days Tour from Chennai
Take a hassle-free tour of Tirupati from Chennai and visit the most revered Balaji temple, which receives millions of pilgrims every year.
- Visit the famous Tirupati Balaji Temple which is considered as one of the wealthiest temples in India.
- Hassle-free tour of Tirupati in a chauffeur-driven vehicle.
- Service of a well maintained air-conditioned car.
Tirupati is in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. It is most famous for its Sri Venkateswara Temple dedicated to Vishnu, also known as Balaji in North India and Govinda in South India. The temple is located on top of Tirumala hills, while the town is located on the foothills. The Tirumala hill has seven peaks ("Sapthagiri"), said to represent the seven hoods of Adisesha, the serpent under whose hoods Vishnu resides in Vaikuntha.
Day 1: Travel from Chennai to Tirupati and visit Balaji temple
- Your tour will start with a pick up from the hotel or residence as per your preferred time slot.
- You will be driven to Tirupati which is approximately 135 KM from Chennai and might take three and a half hours to reach.
- On the way, you can stop for lunch in a local restaurant.
- Visit the Tirupati Balaji temple or Tirumala temple, which is an ancient and sacred temple.
- This temple is one of the richest and the most visited temples in the world. After the visit, the driver will drop you back to the hotel that you have booked at your own expense.
Day 2: Visit Srivaari Paadalu & Sila Thoranam and journey back to Chennai
- Early morning, freshen up and have breakfast and visit Srivaari Paadalu, which is located at the highest point of Narayangiri hills.
- Visit Sila Thoranam, which is a natural rock formation which is in the form of an arch.
- After the visit, you will start the journey back to Chennai.
- You are dropped back to the hotel or residence in Chennai to end the tour.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Hill Charges.
- 500 KM of usage (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours, you need to book your hotels yourself.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7420 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.