Nellore Sightseeing Day Tour from Chennai
Experience the 3 R’s of travelling - Repair, Recharge and Refresh with this Nellore day tour from Chennai. Traverse through the historic empires and their culture which still reflects in the city.
Connect Live with us, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Explore the temples of the city which are believed to have superpowers.
Visit the Mypadu beach and Nellpattu bird sanctuary which are the major attractions of the city.
A hassle-free pick up and drop facility.
Experience the services of professional driver in an all-private tour.
If you are planning to go on a one day trip from Chennai to recharge yourself, then you must take the Nellore day tour. This city is a culturally rich city on the banks of Pennar river, located in the southeastern coast of the Bay of Bengal. Nellore has attractions like temples, beaches and others. In this tour, you can visit the Ranganathaswamy temple, Kamakshi temple, Bara Shaheed dargah, Mypadu beach, Nelpattu bird sanctuary and other attractions. Explore empires such as Pallavas, Cholas, Kakatiyas and Vijayanagara which contributes to the rich cultural history of Nellore. So what are you waiting for when you can hop on this tour! Grab your seat in a private car and switch on the travelling mode!
- Your tour will start with a pick up from the hotel or residence in Chennai as per your preferred time slot.
- You will be driven to Nellore which is about 175 KM from Chennai and it might take three and a half hours to reach.
- Once you arrive in Nellore, you may visit the following suggested places:
- Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple: This lies on the banks of Pennar river which was built by Pallavas during the 7th century.
- Jonnawada: This place has a Kamakshi temple which was built in 1150 A.D and is believed to have superpowers.
- Barashahid Dargah: A sacred mausoleum and it is a common belief that those who visit here to pay their respects, have all their wishes fulfilled.
- Mypadu beach: A serene beach which is near to Nellore on the west coast of Bay of Bengal.
- Nelpattu Bird Sanctuary: One of the popular tourist attractions of Nellore and it is an important breeding site for spot-billed pelicans
- After the completion of the tour, you will be driven back to Chennai and be dropped back to the starting point to end the tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- 450 KM of usage (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
- All parking & toll charges.
- Interstate Taxes.
- Monument entrance charges.
- Any meals during the tour for the guests.
- Anything else not specified in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested for during the booking in "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised.
- The guests may choose to skip or add any new attraction in the destination of the tour.
- Pick up and drop off has to be in the same location.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a kilometre limit of 450 kilometres.
- After 450 kilometres, additional per kilometre charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver)
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 13 per km (additional kilometre charge).
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 18 per km (additional kilometre charge).
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours, you need to book your hotels yourself.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/Residence in Chennai city limits.
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick-up address. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
- The driver and cab details will be shared with you 2 to 4 hours prior to the tour start time.
₹ 7620 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.