Rajasthani Cultural Experience with Cooking Demonstration
Experience the wholesomeness of Rajasthan's culture in this day tour which includes pottery, cooking, henna designing and much more key aspects of Rajasthani culture.
- Enjoy live pottery session, rangoli making, cultural dressing.
- Experience the authentic Rajasthan with henna designing and cooking classes.
- Enjoy perfectly cooked local dishes for lunch.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop within Jaipur city limits.
Jaipur, the pink city is simply royal. Named after Maharaja Jai Singh 2 of Amber, this city is a paradise for people who want a glance at Rajasthan’s past. Although Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan, it is not an old city. It was built in 1727 by King Jai Singh. The city was designed according to the planning principles of Vastu Shastra. Jaipur has been known as ‘the pink city’ since it was painted pink in 1857 to welcome the Prince of Wales.
- The tour starts with your pick up from the hotel in city limits of Jaipur by 9:00 AM in the morning.
- Post your arrival at the venue, the host will be welcoming you with a welcome drink and will have a quick meet and greet session.
- After which, get involved in 2 hours of a traditional cooking session which includes preparation of dal, bati, churma, lahsun chutney, kadi and more Rajasthani dishes.
- You will get to taste the dish that you have prepared and have a sumptuous lunch.
- Post lunch, you will be involved in different activities like:
- Live pottery session.
- Rangoli making.
- Henna Designing.
- You will also get a chance to wear Rajasthani ethnic dresses and also you can click pictures in the beautiful attire.
- Take a village tour and interact with the villagers, also get a chance to click pictures with them.
- After the completion of the activity, you will be dropped back to the hotel to end the tour.
- Pick up and drop from the hotel in Jaipur city limits.
- Cooking session.
- Rangoli making.
- Henna designing.
- Pottery making session.
- Water bottles.
- Photos in Rajasthani dress.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 24 hour
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3574.45 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.