The Unheard Valleys of Odisha Tour
Explore the Duduma Falls, Tribal Villages, and trek to Deomali Hill the highest peak in Odisha. Visit the mystic valleys in Koraput in this 2 nights and 3 days tour.
- The destinations covered during the tour are Koraput, Tribal Villages of Koraput and Deomali Hills.
- Witness the beauty of nature on visiting the Duduma Falls and trek to the Deomali Hills.
- Get a chance to experience the rich culture of the Koraput Tribes.
Odisha is set apart by its sun-drenched beaches, glistening lakes, twisting rivers, impressive waterfalls, and the blue hills of Eastern Ghats, which are the abode to affluent flora and fauna that make an impact on and entice tourists from all over the globe. Experience a 3 day-long excursion to explore the real Odisha and the unheard tribes to learn about them and their way of living.
Day 1: Arriving at Koraput
- You are requested to report at the Koraput Railway Station by Hirakhand Express and drive to Desia, a community-based tourism initiative by the hosts.
- A warm welcome by the locals proceeding to lunch would be awaiting you.
- After lunch, take a short excursion to Duduma waterfall for a hike and witness the blissful sunset.
- Get back to Desia and enjoy the evening with local tribal songs.
Day 2: Visit the Tribal Villages
- After your breakfast, you will be spending your full-day walking to various tribal villages in the valley.
- You would be learning and interacting with the locals and if interested buy some interesting commodities from them.
- The night will be spent at the tent at a tribal village or back at Desia subjected to weather conditions and interest.
Day 3: Trek to Deomali Hills
- During the morning hours drive to the foothills of Deomali (the highest peak of Odisha at 1672 metres) and trek to the peak.
- You will have a picnic lunch at the peak.
- Post completion of the trek, you will be driven back to Damanjodi to board the train to Bhubaneswar.
- Meals like Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the tour.
- Transportation chatrges on a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Guide charges.
- Accommodation charges on twin sharing basis.
- Camping charges at the Tribal Village.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.