Prashar Lake Trek from Panarsa
Spend your weekend trekking to the Prashar Lake and enjoy the calm and the serenity of this beautiful sacred place.
- Trek through the Alpine forest for around 9 KM.
- Enjoy the 360 panoramic views of the mighty Himalayas
- Experience gorgeous sunset and sunrise at the backdrop of Himalayas.
Prashar Lake trek through is one of a kind experience, embark on this journey and you will be blessed with the peace. Prashar Lake is located at an elevation of 2730 metres above sea level. The lake is a perfect holiday destination, far away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Parashar Lake is nestled between the tall cedar trees. From the edge of the lake, tourists can see a glimpse of snow-capped mountains and water streams of the Sutlej River flowing towards the south.
Day 1: Panarsa to Jwalapur (25 KM on Taxi) and Trek to Prashar Lake (6 KM Trek)
- You will have to report in Panarsa, post-arrival check-in into the homestay.
- After your breakfast, you will be transferred to Jwalapur village on shared cabs.
- Once you have reached Jwalapur, you will begin the trek to Prashar Lake of approximately 6 KM and enjoy lunch upon reaching the pristine lake.
- Have a blissful evening enjoying the sunset at Prashar Lake.
- Post a relaxation period, your dinner will be served and you will be camping under the stars at the Lake.
Day 2: Prashar Lake to Jwalapur (9 KM Trek) and drive to Panarsa (25 KM on Taxi)
- On the second morning, experience the sunrise and a stunning 360-degree panoramic view of the mighty Himalayas.
- After your breakfast, trek back to Jwalapur Village.
- Post arrival at the Jwalapur Village, you will be transferred to Panarsa (25 KM) and lunch will be arranged at Panarsa.
- Spend some quality time for yourself taking pictures or walk along the riverside.
- Departure to Delhi after collecting your luggage, in a Volvo around 7 PM.
- 5 Meals (2 Breakfast + 2 Lunch + 1 Dinner + Tea and Soup) all Vegetarian dishes.
- Transit Room facilities on the day of arrival in Panarsa for freshening up.
- Clock Room facilities to leave any extra luggage at Panarsa.
- Transit Room facilities on Day 2 when you come back to Panarsa.
- Transportation charges on shared cabs from Panarsa to Jwalapur and back to Panarsa.
- Accommodation charges near Prashar Lake (Camping / HomeStay / GuestHouse).
- Trekking Gears (Sticks + Poncho + SnowGaiters + DayBags + Tent + Sleeping Bag + Matts + Lights).
- Charges for a certified guide and support staff.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2460 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.