Hampta Valley Snow Trek
Enjoy a 4-day trek at the beautiful Hamta Valley and witness the scenic landscape, river streams, rare birds and colourful flowers.
- Discover the valley and the beautiful river streams, mountains, colourful Himalayan birds, species, and flowers.
- Visit Sethan Village and Kullu valley to experience the best form of nature.
- Company of hosts who have years of experience in high altitude treks and have great knowledge of the region.
If you are a first-time trekker and wondering for a trek then Hampta Pass is the best ideal chosen the place. The unforgettable high moderate Himalayan adventure Hampta Pass Trek is based in the region of beautiful Himanchal (Manali) at an altitude of 14100 ft. high. Hampta pass trekking can be done in any season. Hampta Pass trekking gives an amazing experience of exploring your life with special hues of nature. One gets an incredible view of rock faces, frosty valleys, thick pine forest, open meadows, adrenaline pumping waterway and pleasant as well as adventurous crossing areas
Day 01: Reporting at Nagar Hotel
Reporting at our Hotel at Nagar. Vist Nagar Castle and do your proper acclimatization.
Meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Drive To Prini. Trek from Prini to Sethan Village. (3hrs- 4hrs)
Wake up and Freshen up, get ready and fill up your belly as you would be energy to sustain yourself for the next couple of hours. We will start from the drive from the campsite in Old Manali to the Prini Village. From here onwards, start the trek - a mixed terrain of forest and road taking you to the oblivion- that’s right! It’s time to relax and lose yourself to the calm vibes of the valley.
Sethan, this village sits at an altitude of 8858 feet. You can compare it with Solang Valley minus the crowd. It is a place for slow travellers. In winters, it becomes practically impossible to move beyond this Buddhist town. From Sethan, one can see the towering Dhauladhar ranges surrounding the village, and the river Beas flowing right next to it – perhaps a few thousand feet down.
Settle in your cosy guesthouse. Walk around the village. After some time, it will be time to have dinner. Try to sleep i early so that you can enjoy the final destination.
Day 3: Trek from Sethan Village towards Chika in Hampta Valley (4hrs-5hrs)
After breakfast, we will try to leave at a reasonable time for you to enjoy the trek in its pristine form. Today will be a snow trek towards Chika and you can give yourself an out and out an adventurous time. We will trek on a snow trail till the point it is doable. On one side of the pass lies the lush green Kullu valley and on the other side is the stark opposite desert valley of Lahaul.
Enjoy the snowy trail and indulge in some snow activities. After some time, we will trek back from the same route. Reach campsite and enjoy the evening with piping hot dinner around the warmth of the bonfire.
Day 4: Trek back to Manali and departure
After breakfast, we will depart from Sethan Village and trek back to Prini. Trek ends with beautiful memories.
From there, you will be left for Manali by local Bus. And from there you can move for your further journey.
- Accommodation on double/triple sharing basis (Hotel and Homestay).
- Meals while on the trek (Vegetarian meals only).
- Trek equipment.
- First aid medical kits.
- Qualified & experienced Trek Leader, Guides and Support staffs.
- Transportation charges from Nagar to Prini.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4830 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.