Kasol,Tosh and Kheerganga 4 Day Exploratory Trek
Discover the ultimate trilogy of Kasol, Tosh, and Kheerganga the beautiful places of Himachal Pradesh with an experienced host and his humble team.
- A 4-day trip exploring places Kasol, Chalal, Tosh and Kheerganga.
- Witness the beautiful valleys and river streams and explore the nature on your trek towards Tosh.
- Witness the amazing landscapes, waterfalls and the alpine meadows on your trek to Kheerganga.
Kasol is a hamlet in the district Kullu of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is situated in Parvati Valley, on the banks of the Parvati River, on the way between Bhuntar and Manikaran. Tosh, a village lying at the height of 7900 feet on top of a hill surrounded by mountains from all the sides. Tosh offers some breathtaking views of the Parvati Valley. In recent years this village has gained popularity amongst tourists as it is very close to the famous Hippies Town – Kasol. Kheerganga is popular for the hot springs and beautiful perspectives on the Himalayan Mountains, Kheerganga is lying in Kullu region of Himachal Pradesh & is among one of the most popular tourist places in Himachal. Situated around 22 km far from the journey town of Manikaran, trekking through the thick backwoods and a shower in its hot springs are an invigorating background. Get a chance to explore these places as it is a real treat to all nature lovers.
Day 1: Kasol to Chalal
- Misty morning, tall trees, untouched hills and a breath of fresh air - this exactly what Kasol is. Upon reaching Kasol and a bit of walking, reach your campsite.
- Enjoy the greener and a happier space by the riverside. Take some rest and have your fill of breakfast. Once you are up and ready, it will be time to explore the ‘Little Amsterdam’ while making your way to Chalal. While a walk through the lanes of Kasol, you will notice many Israeli cafes and shops to buy your souvenirs from.
- Gradually, you will walk towards, what is known as Trance and Psychedelic party village, Chalaal. This little village is tucked in the conifer dense forest.
- The walk doesn’t take more than 2 hours hyphenated with breaks. One can sit at the end of the village admiring the beauty of a fiercely flowing Parvati river.
- Later in the evening, you will come back to the camping site, dance the night away around a bonfire while having some delicious dinner and playing games.
Day 2: Trek from Kasol to Tosh
- On this day, wake up to beautiful sunrise. Take this day as it comes and don’t forget to feel the lovely light feeling that must be lingering in your mind.
- You will get ready for your trek to Tosh, the last village in the valley, Tosh is at a height of 7,874 feet. It is a land blessed by Shiva, they say, and the local priest asserts to visions of the lord with his consort Parvati when snowfalls.
- The drive from Kasol to Tosh parking stand is around an hour’s drive and the last becomes a wee bit treacherous.
- Upon reaching, you will start your trek, one of the most beautiful scenic routes that you will experience.
- This little hamlet, constantly, dwarfed by intimidating mountains is at the heart of the Parvati Hydel Project. It's a goat track that traverses the hill with gradual inclines and declines.
- Upon reaching a waterfall, the only thing you expect to do here is to relax and unwind your senses.
- Listen to the beautiful sound of gushing water, and the night ends with fun and laughter.
Day 3: Trek from Tosh To Kheerganga
- On day 3, you will be trekking to Kheerganga which encompasses everything; walking through rivers, waterfalls, holding on to dear life on narrow walkways, apple orchards, you name it.
- One of the most beautiful treks, so picturesque that you feel an impulse to reach for your camera or pinch yourself hard to make sure it’s real.
- The amazing landscapes, waterfalls and the alpine meadows are bound to make you stop and feel it and soak it in. The trek from Tosh to Kheerganga is 15 KM.
- The first cafe comes after 7 KM which will indicate half of the path been covered. Then comes Rudra Naag cafe in another 3 to 5 KM.
- All your tiredness will be washed away with a sight of the mystical hot springs of Kheerganga. 10 minutes into the pool and you'll be tripping because of the sulfur fumes.
- Later, gather around the bonfire, have your tummies full and spend the night under the beautiful blanket of stars.
Day 4: Check out
- Enjoy the breathtakingly beautiful morning. It seems like a spectrum painted on the canvas. Spend some quality time for yourself.
- Just laze around in the grass under towering pine trees with the sun filtering through the foliage.
- While coming back be prepared to leave a part of yourself behind, and carry on for your onward journey after a wonderful trip.
- Accommodation during the trek. Camps in Kasol and Kheerganga and guesthouse in Tosh on twin/triple sharing basis.
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner during the course of the trek.
- Intracity transportation (Kasol-Tosh-Barsheni-Kheerganga).
- First aid medical kits.
- Tents, Sleeping Bags, Crampons & Gaiters if required.
- Service of a qualified and experienced guide and support staff.
- Necessary permits and entry fees.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5400 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.