Kasol and Sar Pass Circuit Trek
Trek on one of the most popular trekking destinations near Manali, the Sar Pass circuit, witnessing the beauty of Himalayas snowed down and looking magnificent on your way up.
- An orientation will be arranged by professionals for the general awareness about the trek and walking techniques on your way up.
- Trek to Grahan Village and Nagaru, come across trails of all kinds, the rocky, the smooth and the one that leads to woods!
- Get a chance to interact with the locals on your way up.
The Sar Pass is in Parvati Valley of Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, a state of India. Sar, in the means a lake. While trekking, across the path from Tila Lotni to Biskeri Ridge, one has to pass by a small, (normally) frozen lake (Sar) and hence the name Sar Pass Trek. The real joy of the trek is the 100ft long snow slides. Experience all kinds of terrain, the forests, meadows, quaint villages, or snow-covered mountains, this trail offers a gamut of experiences to trekkers.
Day 1: Orientation at Kasol Base Camp
- Arrive at the Kasol Base Camp on your own by the morning.
- An orientation session will be given by the chief organizer in the evening. It will cover the information like rucksack packing, marching/walking technique and general awareness about the trek route.
- Take acclimatization walk around the base camp in the evening at around 5:00 PM.
- Have your dinner and stay overnight at Kasol Base Camp.
Day 2: Trek to Grahan Village | 4-5 Hours
- Wake up to the beautiful Himalayan sunrise at the base camp. Have your breakfast and start your exciting trek.
- The easy trail from Hrhan Nalaj which is frequently used by locals will take you to through pine forests.
- In a couple of hours, you will be able to cover much of the distance, as the trail is easy to climb. After reaching the Grahan Nahal, the trail becomes rocky and steep.
- The locals say that the Rhododendron petals can be eaten whole and the syrup can be mixed with water to make a refreshing drink. You can definitely try that when in the Himalayas.
- The steep climb of an hour will take you to your destination for the day.
- Reach Grahan Village by evening and freshen up. Have your dinner around a bonfire and stay overnight at the homestay.
Day 3: Grahan Village to Nagaru and back to Grahan (Day Hike) (6-8hrs)
- Have your breakfast in the morning and start your day hike towards the north of the camping ground at Grahan.
- You will bump into many locals on the way using the Min Thatch trail. After walking a little more, you will see the Min Thatch, Nagaru and Sar top in the mountains.
- The steeper trails will take you to the woods. You will have to be careful on this trail as the steep slope and the snow will make the trek difficult here.
- After a difficult trek for 2 to 3 hours, you will finally reach the Nagaru campsite.
- Enjoy the mesmerizing vistas of the magnificent mountains across the Parvati valley.
- Spend some time at the top and descent back to Grahan. Reach Grahan Village by evening and freshen up.
- Have your dinner and stay overnight at the homestay.
Day 4: Descend towards Kasol
- After your breakfast start to descend back from Grahan village to Kasol.
- Reach the campsite in Kasol by afternoon.
- Your amazing trek concludes here and from here you continue on your onward journey.
- Vegetarian meals while on the trek.
- All entry fees and permits.
- Accommodation in Guesthouse and tents during the trek on twin sharing basis.
- Qualified & mountaineering certified Trek leader, Guide and Support staff.
- First aid medical kits.
- Trek equipment (Sleeping Bag, Inner, Mattress, Tents, Kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6030 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.