Trek to Kheerganga
Enjoy a very pleasant trek to Kheerganga which offers some exhilarating views. One of the most popular treks in India would be ticked off from your bucket list.
- Spend your weekend trekking in the most refreshing place of Himachal Pradesh.
- Experience hot water springs in the temple premises of Kheerganga.
- Witness the beautiful river streams, landscapes, waterfalls, and the alpine meadows.
Kheerganga is situated in Parvati Valley at a distance of 22 KM from Manikaran. For Kheerganga, one has to go by motorable road up to a place called ‘Barshaini’ and from there to Kheerganga on foot. This trek leads through hilly terrain. This is the place where ‘Kartik Ji’, the elder son of ‘Lord Shiva’ remained in ‘samadhi’ for thousands of years. Kheer Ganga is one of the most refreshing treks that you can go on anywhere. The natural hot-water-spring experience is something that you will remember for a lifetime. The place is open for about 7 months in a year and is not permanently inhabited. The trek to Kheerganga encompasses everything- walking through rivers, waterfalls, holding on to dear life on narrow walkways, apple orchards - you name it. If you're a regular hiker then this one is a dream to do. One of the most beautiful treks, so picturesque that you feel an impulse to reach for your camera or pinch yourself hard to make sure it’s real. So come and let the picturesque surroundings of Kheerganga weave their magic on you and rejuvenate your senses.
Day 1: Reporting at Barshaini and then trek to Kheerganga and Stay overnight
- You will have to report at Barshaini at exactly 10 AM on your own to start your trek towards the Kheerganga.
- Trek from Barshaini to Kheerganga is 12 KM. The first cafe comes after 7 KM.
- The amazing landscapes, waterfalls and the alpine meadows are bound to make you stop and feel it and soak it in, then comes Rudra Naag Cafe in another 3 to 5 KM.
- All your tiredness will be washed away with a sight of the mystical hot springs of Kheerganga, 10 minutes into the pool and you'll be tripping because of the sulfur fumes.
- Later in the evening you will gather around the bonfire, have your tummies full and spend the night under a beautiful blanket of stars.
Day 2: Trek from Kheerganga to Barshaini and reach Kasol by evening
- Witness a beautiful sunrise in the morning and trek back to Barshaini after your breakfast.
- Reach Barshaini with tonnes of memories to cherish and move forward for your onward journey.
- Accommodation in double/triple sharing basis in Guest House/Camping Tents.
- Meals while on trek (Vegetarian Breakfast and Dinner).
- Trek equipment.
- Permits and entry fees.
- Qualified & experienced Trek Leader, Guides and Support staff.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1380 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.