Daringbadi Package Tour from Berhampur
Come explore the 'Kashmir of Odisha' Daringbadi on this two-day tour from the city of Berhampur.
- Spend your weekend by exploring the pine forests and waterfalls of Daringbadi.
- Visit the scenic spots of Daringbadi like the Hill View Point, Doluri River, and Coffee Garden, sanctuaries, etc.
- Explore the beautiful valleys & plateaus and dotted with coffee & pepper gardens.
Daringbadi is considered as the 'Kashmir of Odisha', it is a small hill station of sorts at an altitude of 915 meters above sea level and offers a blend of panoramic valleys, coffee estates, pine forests, etc. The area around the Putudi Waterfall is perfect for picnicking. Belghar Sanctuary lies closer to Daringbadi hill station. This place is a quick stopover to relax from hustles and bustles. Daringbadi is named after Daring Sahib, a British officer who was in charge of the place. Surrounded by beautiful valleys & plateaus and dotted with coffee & pepper gardens the land of one of the most ancient tribes of India “Kutia Kondhas”, is a perfect gateway for people who are looking for some time off from the mundane city life.
Day 1: Drive from Berhampur to Daringbadi and Daringbadi Local Sightseeing
- You will be received from Berhampur and will be proceeding to Daringbadi.
- The drive to Daringbadi will take you around 3 hours and 30 minutes covering a distance of 119 KM inclusive of breaks in between.
- After your arrival in Daringbadi, you will check-in to your hotel.
- After relaxing for a while, you may begin with your day's tour.
- Explore the serene coffee, pepper, and turmeric plantations, and the dotted pine forest.
- There are few nature parks like the Hill-view park which gives sweeping views of the valley lying underneath.
- Feel the refreshing cool breeze as you trek along the hilly trails of the surreal landscape sprawling through the jungle.
- You will be staying overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Daringbadi Local Sightseeing and leave for Berhampur
- On the second day, after your breakfast, you will be checking out of the hotel.
- Start your day by visiting some of the popular waterfalls, Daringbadi waterfall, Putudi waterfall, Dadubaba waterfall, and Ludu waterfall.
- Visit the sanctuaries Belghar and Kotaghar to explore some of the rare and endangered species.
- The long tusked wild elephants are the charm of this place which can easily be spotted roaming around freely.
- Before leaving for Berhampur, shop for the souvenirs from Local Market or Hatt, where you can buy the local and tribal items. You can even buy fresh coffee, turmeric and black pepper which are cultivated in Daringbadi itself.
- After your exploration, you will be driven back to Behrampur and be dropped at your hotel/residence.
- All transfers and sightseeing charges by an airconditioned Toyota Innova as per itinerary.
- Accommodation charges in a double sharing room.
- Meals: 1 Breakfast,1 Lunch & 1 Dinner.
- Drive and fuel charges.
- Toll and Parking charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5865 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.