Hampta Pass and Chandrakhani Winter Trek
Enjoy a 4-Day Hampta Pass and Chandrakhani Trek in the beautiful Manali, and let the Himachali winter enchant you, while you stay in the enchanting guesthouses.
- Visit places like Naggar Castle, Krishna Temple, Art Galleries, etc.
- Trek to Hampta and witness the magnificent Hampta river flowing
- Enjoy camping and bonfire with music and games around the snow.
Manali is an evergreen hill station nestled snugly among the hills in Kullu Valley, Himachal Pradesh. This gorgeous town is a must-visit for any and everybody. Family men to seasoned trekkers, this is a place for all. Situated by the lovely tanzanite river of the mountains, Beas, this town seems straight out of a fabulous collection of paintings created by a nature-loving artist of Victorian Europe perhaps! A number of temples and monasteries justify the sobriquet “Valley of the Gods”. This Himalayan hill-station located at an altitude of 2050 m is a place where you create pictures for your mind-album. This is the kind of place you create memories in.
Day 1: Arrival in Naggar
- You have to arrive at the guesthouse Naggar after your lunch proceed for Naggar Castle, Art Gallery and Krishna Temple Trek.
- Enjoy your evening gathering in front of a traditional woodfire room heater called Tandoor, chit chat, lots of pictures.
- Spend your night, star gazing followed by a nice warm dinner.
Day 2: Transfer from Naggar to Prini and Trek from Prini to Hampta Guesthouse to Sethan and stay at Hampta
- The next morning you will be transferred on a cab to Prini and you will start your trek to the guesthouse in Hampta.
- After reaching the guesthouse in Hampta you will have some tea and hot lunch and later on proceed for your trek to Igloo Village Sethan.
- After your return to the guesthouse and enjoy your evening with music, movies, laughter, and fun with stargazing, bonfire, etc at the Hampta Village.
Day 3: Trek from Hampta Guesthouse to Jwara
- After breakfast, you will start your trek to Igloo village and then beyond to Hampta Pass towards Jwara, Jobri and Chikka base of Hampta Pass.
- Witness the magnificent Indrasan Peak towering in front of you in its full glory with Hampta River flowing right in the middle offering a magnanimous view.
- There is a lot of snow around to play, slide and even make a snowman.
- After having your share of play and fun you will return to the guesthouse in Hampta for your last night of fun in Hampta.
Day 4: Trek back to Prini
- On the fourth day, you will trek back to Prini (5 KM from Manali)
- You can catch a taxi to Manali for your onward journey.
- 3 Nights accommodation in the guesthouses on sharing basis (One night in Naggar, Two nights in Hampta), breakfast, lunch, and dinner included.
- Naggar and Hampta winter trek included.
- Transportation charges from Naggar to Prini.
- Packed hot lunch will be provided during the trek.
- Room heaters provided.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.