Hampta and Chandrakhani Winter Trek with Igloo Stay
Enjoy your trek in Hampta and Chandrakhani and also try your hands on staying/clicking pictures with an Antarctica Style Igloo, Skiing, Snowboarding and lots of adventure at a supreme resort in Manali.
- Enjoy snow activities like Skiing, Tube rides, etc.
- Get a chance to stay overnight in an Igloo.
- Also, trek to the Chandrakhani trail and enjoy sightseeing in Manali.
Manali is an evergreen hill station nestled snugly among the hills in Kullu Valley, Himachal Pradesh. This gorgeous town is a must-visit for any and everybody. Family men to seasoned trekkers, this is a place for all. Situated by the lovely tanzanite river of the mountains, Beas, this town seems straight out of a fabulous collection of paintings created by a nature-loving artist of Victorian Europe perhaps! A number of temples and monasteries justify the sobriquet “Valley of the Gods”. Lakhs of tourists are drawn to the hill station every year, mostly during moderately cool summers. Some are drawn to the hippie villages on the outskirts, some to the fresh mountain air and ethereal milieu while some adventurists prefer it to other paragliding, skiing, rafting and trekking spots in the country.
Day 1: Arrival at Patlikuhal, Manali
- You will be transfered upon your arrival at Patilkuhal, the cab will transport you to the cosy guesthouse in Naggar near the Art Gallery.
- After your lunch, you will proceed to trek towards the Chandrakhani trail.
- Return back for some nice dinner and enjoy the night with music and bonfire.
Day 2: Transfer to Hampta
- After your breakfast, you will be transfered to the guest house in Hampta.
- Enjoy a welcome hot beverage and comfortable wonderful stay surrounded by snow at 2700 meters overlooking snow-clad Manali peaks and city from up above the top of the mountain.
- Spend your day admiring the beautiful sceneries and local sightseeing.
- Enjoy hot dinner and soup, keep yourself warm in front of a traditional woodfire room heater called Tandoor in the all-wooden room's cottage and extremely warm quilts and blankets.
Day 3: A day of fun and activities in Sethan
- The third day, will be a very special day, after breakfast, enjoy wonderful snow trek/drive till Sethan, enjoy a full day of snow activities like Skiing, Tube rides, BBQ, Bonfire and music.
- You will be provided with costumes which suit the snowy environs and shoes as well, hot water bottles and overnight stay in an Igloo (A house made of ice with feather quilts, and pillows to keep you warm and cosy).
- There will be ice all around and you will be staying in an Igloo much like a Disney fairy tale.
- You can ski, snowboard, sledge and play in the snow all day.
Day 4: Sightseeing in Manali
- After your breakfast in Sethan, the jeeps will transport you back to Manali.
- You would be taken on half-day sightseeing at the Mall Road, Hadimba Temple, Clubhouse and Old Manali.
- In the evening hours, you will be dropped in Manali for your onward journey.
- 2 Night's accommodation in a Guesthouse (1 Night in Naggar, 1 Night in Hampta) on sharing basis with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- 1 Night's accommodation in an Igloo on double sharing basis (warm feather sleeping bags with extra fleece will be provided with thick foam mattress and hot water bottles).
- Bonfire & Music.
- All meals freshly cooked at the Igloo campsite and hot drinks.
- All activities and equipment: Skiing, Tube Slide, Igloo Making, Slide Ride under expert guidance.
- Complimentary pickup & drop from Manali Bus Stand.
- Half-day local sightseeing covering Hadimba temple, Old Manali and Mall Road Manali.
- 2 hours time for freshening up at the hotel upon return from the campsite.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 10500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.