Ladakh Motor Bike Ride 2023 Ex Leh including Local Sightseeing
Switch on the travel mode and explore the beauty of Ladakh by booking this Ladakh motorbike tour of 6 nights/ 7 days along with visiting the Turtuk. Give yourself a break from the work-life and steal some moments to cherish in the future.
- Leh motorbike tour if you have a limited number of days.
- Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride.
- Designed to be a couple-friendly tour with the most comfortable stay options.
Why Choose This?
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Route: Leh (1N) - Nubra (2N) - Pangong (1N) - Leh (2N)
If you are planning to travel and explore the magnificent creations of nature, then Ladakh bike tour is the perfect place to fit in the travelling list. The tour will take you to the most desired tourist destination, Ladakh - one of the most beautiful and remote places in the world. You will also be visiting some famous attractions such as the city of Leh to Sham Valley, Nubra Valley (aesthetically pleasing and picturesque tri-armed valley; a perfect landscape to click some pictures), Pangong Lake, to spend a starry night camping. Visit the Siachen Base Camp ( 23000 feet) from Nubra Valley.
To facilitate the travel without any inconveniences, there will be an experienced road captain and a fully equipped support crew. So put on the vacay mode and tap the benefits of this tour package.
- Day 01: Arrival in Leh || Rest & Acclimatization Day
- Day 02: Leh to Nubra Valley
- Day 03: Nubra Valley to Turtuk Village to Nubra Valley
- Day 04: Nubra Valley to PangongTso
- Day 05: Pangong Tso to Leh
- Day 06: Leh Local Sightseeing
- Day 07: Departure from Leh
Day 01: (Leh) Arrival in Leh | Rest & Acclimatization Day || 11,600 ft
- On arriving in Leh, transfer to the hotel.
- Later get briefed on the program and upcoming events of your journey and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Dinner & Overnight Stay in Leh
Day 02: (Nubra) Leh to Nubra Valley || 10,000 ft | 160 KM | 5-6 hr
- Wake up to a refreshing morning and travel to Nubra Valley, a cold desert with vast landscapes and mountain ranges.
- Feel the thrill of crossing the World's Second-Highest Motorable Pass in the world, Khardung La.
- Once you reach Nubra, enjoy a camel ride in the desert mountains of Hunder (additional cost).
- Later deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay provided in Nubra.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Nubra Valley
Day 03: (Nubra) Nubra Valley to Turtuk Village to Nubra Valley || 9,850 ft | 196 KM | 8-9 hr
- After the sun peeps out, you will pack your bags as you will leave for Turtuk village which was under Pakistan before 1971.
- Nestled in the Nubra tehsil, 205 km from the Leh town, on the banks of the Shyok River, it is the last village before LOC. With stunning beauty throughout the valley, you will be blessed with views you might have not seen before.
- After exploring Turtuk you will travel back towards Nubra. Deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Nubra Valley
Day 04: (Pangong) Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso || 14,000 ft | 160 KM | 7-8 hr
- Prepare for another day of a daring off-roading experience as you traverse through untamed paths in the high mountains.
- The route leads to the beautiful Pangong Tso (lake) via Shyok river or Wari La Pass. It is quite challenging yet thrilling and is generally used by the army.
- On arrival, train your sights on the enchanting blue lake. (*In case Pangong Tso is closed then we shall ride back to Leh and do the day excursion to Pangong Tso on the next day in SUV/tempo traveler.)
- Once you reach Pangong Tso, enjoy the picturesque lake and magnificent views surrounding you. Later, deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Pangong Tso
Day 05: (Leh) Pangong Tso to Leh via Chang La || 11,600 ft | 160 KM | 5-6 hr
- In the morning, get set for yet another journey exhilarating ride as you head back to Leh, via Chang La pass (the third highest mountain pass in the world).
- En route, stop at the famous Druk White Lotus School, featured in the blockbuster Bollywood movie ‘3 Idiots’.
- If time permits, you can even visit Shey and Thiksey Monasteries. Deposit your bike keys with the road captain and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
Day 06: (Leh) Leh Local Sightseeing || 11,600 ft
- After having a sumptuous breakfast, the group will leave for sightseeing in the tempo traveler to Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Magnetic Hill, and watch the beauty of the confluence of River Indus and Zanskar.
- The ride to these places will be through NH1 Leh Srinagar Highway surrounded by army checkpoints and camps.
- One would enjoy a smooth ride over the highway as one would on an airstrip with the added advantage of scenic views.
- Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
Day 07: Departure from Leh
- After breakfast, get transferred to the airport on your own to board the flight for your onward journey.
- Trip Ends.
- Stay in pre-booked Deluxe hotels on triple sharing (double sharing for couples) at Leh.
- Comfy stay in Swiss Camps with attached washrooms on triple sharing (double sharing for couples) at Nubra Valley and Pangong Tso.
- Buffet Breakfast will be available from Day 2 till Day 7 and Buffet Dinner will be available from Day 1 till Day 6.
- The 350CC Royal Enfield Bikes will be provided from Day 2 in the morning till Day 5 in the evening.
- Bike permits and Inner Line Permits for all the travelers.
- All Permits for the highest motorable passes in the world - Khardung La, and Chang La.
- Fuel will be provided as per the route mentioned in the itinerary.
- Leh Local Sightseeing in a Tempo Traveler on Seat in Coach basis.
- Services of an Experienced Road Captainand Motorbike Mechanic from Day 2 till Day 5.
- Services of the backup seat in a vehicle for a group of more than 10 motorbikes restricted for exigencies
- First Aid Medical Kit and Oxygen Cylinder at dispersal with the Road Captain
- Facility to carry luggage in the separate vehicle restricted to 1 Rucksack/Duffle Bag of 60 Liters per Traveler.
- Online Certificate on successful completion of the trip
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 90% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 20790 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.