Neil Island Cruise and Neil Beaches Trip from Port Blair
Neil Island, with its very relaxed vibe and long, lush green jungles, deserted beaches is a place to chill out and relax in contrast to the hustle-bustle of the Havelock Island. The Lakshmanpur, Bharatpur & Sitapur beaches and natural bridge formation on the sea shore are simply enthralling. One can have a great experience of Snorkeling and scuba diving here.
- Enjoy high-speed catamaran ride to Neil Island
- Relaxed stay at Neil Island which is away from hustle-bustle
- Guests will be picked up from their hotel at Port Blair to board a cruise at 7:30 AM.
- Guests are taken to the Phoenix bay jetty where you board a high-speed catamaran.
- Enjoy the cruise ride to reach Neil Island.
- Upon reaching Neil, our representative will attend you and will drop you to your resort at Neil Island.
- Check In, rest and then we begin our trip to visit the attractions at Neil Island.
- Visit Laxmanpur and Bharatpur beach.
- Spend your evening viewing the beautiful sunset at Laxmanpur beach before returning to your hotel to relax and unwind.
- Visit Sitapur beach amongst the most scenic beaches in the Andaman Islands
- Part of the tour is covered on your day of arrival and the rest part is covered on the next day. This is done so that you get ample time in each of the attractions in Neil Island.
- Check-out and return to Port Blair
- Including all Pickup and Drop
- Cruise Tickets to Neil Island
- All travel in personal AC Vehicle
- Laxmanpur, Bharatpur, Sitapur and Howrah Bridge
- All Travel Assistance
- Note: for Sitapur beach, a 01-night stay is mandatory at Neil at least.
- A/C Vehicle (All SUV / MUV / LUV)
- Cruises: MV Makruzz / MV Coastal Cruise
- Timing in the islands may change based upon the cruise timings. Guest will be informed well in advance about such changes.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pick-up from Hotel in Port Blair