Bhrigu Lake Custom Trek from Manali
Located at a height of 4,300 meters (14,100 feet), Bhrigu Lake is a high altitude Himalayan lake in Himachal Pradesh near Manali. Located east of Rohtang Pass, the trail to Bhrigu Lake passes through virgin lush green forests and meadows. Bhrigu Lake trek offers an amazing view of Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal mountain ranges along with those of Kullu and Solang valleys. During the three day trek to the Bhrigu Lake, one will pass through the picturesque Solang valley and beautiful parts of Manali.
Bhrigu Lake Trek Highlights:
- Go on an unforgettable trekking experience to an alpine lake that attracts thousands of trekkers every year.
- Trek through scenic meadows and forest with amazing views of snow-capped Himalayas
- An adventure trip to a high altitude alpine lake via relatively easy trek route
- Enjoy camp stay, experience bonfire at night and relax in the peace and serenity of the mountains
Why Choose This Bhrigu Lake Trek?
- Manali to Manali: This Bhrigu Lake trek starts and ends in Manali
- No Hidden Charges: All inclusive trek price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip
- Fixed Dates: Guaranteed departure on each available date
- Personalized Care: Small batch sizes of treks for individual focus
- Part Payment: Reserve your spot with booking amount only. Pay balance online before the start of the trip
Bhrigu Lake Trek Overview
The Bhrigu meadows change in colour, shape and texture as one ascends, only intensifying the whole experience. Temperatures in summers are optimal for this trek and weather is not usually a problem. Brighu Lake is not very deep and freezes in winter months. Even in summers till June, the area around the lake has some snow. The Bhrigu Lake is said to be sacred as it is believed that long ago a sage used to meditate near the lake. The locals here believe that this is why the lake never freezes completely. If you are looking for trekking in Manali, then this is a great option and not a very tough trek.
From Bhrigu Lake you get a stunning view of high Himalayan peaks such as Deo Tibba, Indraasan, Hanuman Tibba, and Friendship Peak.
Bhrigu Lake Trek Itinerary:
- You are requested to assemble at the ‘Manali Chowk’ near the mall by 9:00 AM strictly.
- From there you would be driven to the trek starting point, Kulang.
- The meandering trail through the village and forest will leave you with an unforgettable memory of open meadows and orchards.
- The village trail from here all the way to Moridugh is well-defined. See Mt. Hanuman Tibba towering over the meadows in the background.
- Below this mountain are the Seven Sister Peaks in the Beas Kund Valley.
- Reach Rola Kholi, a grazing ground used by local shepherds.
- Camp in the meadows and spend your night there. You would be staying overnight in Moridugh.
- On the second day, follow the snow-covered trail from Moridugh to Brighu Lake.
- Reach the lake, which is located beyond a ridge and on the foot of a snow-covered mountain.
- Spend some time exploring the lake and its surroundings before heading back.
- You would be staying overnight in Moridugh.
- The last day, once you exit the forest ridge, treat yourself to a spectacular view of Kullu Valley with apple orchards that the Valley is famous for.
- The trek ends on the road head in Kulang, from where you can head Vashist.
- 2 nights stay in comfortable sanitized tents and sleeping bags.
- Pick up from Manali.
- Services of experienced MOI/ BMC qualified lead guide qualification in first aid.
- All meals during camping on the trek (nutritious freshly cooked vegetarian) Starting from Refreshment on Day 1 to Lunch on Day 3.
- Kitchen equipment, cook and helper and all the camping arrangements.
- Wildlife/ environmental permits and other permits & levies.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3995 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.