Lonavala Khandala Day Tour from Pune
Explore the famous hill stations of Lonavala and Khandala and take a pause in the lap of serene lush green hills. See beautiful Khandala and Lonavala from Pune in the comfort of a private car with a kilometre inclusion of 300 KM.
- Visit the famous scenic spots in the hill stations of Lonavala and Khandala.
- Take a tour of places like Lonavala Lake, Lohagad Fort, Kune falls and many more on a comfortably driven private cab.
- Hassle-free journey with a well-experienced chauffeur.
- Complimentary water botlles and newspapers.
Note: In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect by this operator.
For any specific queries, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp using this link Click here
Lonavala and Khandala are among the most popular weekend getaways the city folks, And why not, with its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls the Lonavla and Khandala hill stations is a home away from home. The journey, through the winding roads with the lush green mountains, is breathtaking. One can truly connect with nature and its fascinations by visiting the Kune falls -which is the 14th highest waterfall in the country, the Bhushi Dam- which is a manmade water reservoir, the Sunset Point, and Tiger point.
These attractions are sure to leave one absolutely mesmerized and wanting for more. Along with being in the lap of nature, one is sure to enjoy the history and culture of the place. Places like the Karla caves and Lohagad Fort are sure to attract the attention of most tourists. The serenity and the scenery of the place have a meditative value to it providing its victors with contentment and peace.
- Your tour starts with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- Post which you will proceed towards Lonavala, which is a 2-hour drive from Pune.
- Upon arrival, you will be visiting the following places in Lonavala and Khandala:
- Lohagad Fort: One of the numerous hill forts of Maharastra is one of the most iconic ones and was once the storage for Shivaji Maharaj's treasury. Lohagad rises to 1033 meters.
- Karla Caves and Bhaja Caves: Ancient Buddhist rock-cut caves.
- Lonavala Lake: Situated at 1.6 km from the town, this lake is surrounded by many scenic beauties and attracts numerous tourists.
- You may stop at a local restaurant for your lunch.
- Post lunch, you may continue your tour by visiting the following places:
- Nagphani (Duke’s Nose): Duke's nose is about 12 km from Lonavala, this cliff owes its name to the Duke of Wellington whose ample nose it resembles.
- Kune Falls: Located in the lush green Lonavala district of Maharastra, Kune falls is the 14th highest waterfall in India.
- Bushi Dam: This masonry dam is located in the Indrayani River, it was built in the late 1960s by Great Indian Peninsular Railways.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Pune.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 300 kilometres as per the itinerary (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
- Complimentary water botlles and newspapers.
- Airport pick-up or drop.
- All parking & toll charges.
- Monument entrance charges.
- Any meals during the tour for the guests.
- Anything else not specified in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested for during the booking in "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised.
- Pick up and drop locations has to be same. It can be different but extra charges would be applicable.
- Note this a custom itinerary tour, the guests may choose to skip any of the places or add any new places as per choice.
- Airport pick-up and drop is available at an additional cost (select add-on while booking).
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a kilometre limit of 300 km.
- After 300 km, additional per km charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the driver)
- For Sedan (4-seater) Rs 12 per km (additional km charges).
- For SUV (6-seater) Rs. 15 per km (additional km charges).
- Air-conditioner may be switched off in the hilly areas.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/residence pick-up and drop (within city limits)
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page
- The driver and cab details will be shared with you 2 to 4 hours prior to the tour start time
₹ 4485 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.