2 Days Adiyogi Shiva Ashram Coimbatore from Bangalore
Take a 2-day tour to Coimbatore from Bangalore this Mahashivrati and explore Adiyogi Shiva Centre
- Witness the most beautiful statue of Adi Yogi Shiva and visit Isha Yoga Centre.
- Visit the local temples and attractions of Coimbatore.
- Hassle-free tour with pick up and drop.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur and service of a well-maintained car.
Mahashivratri is one of the largest and most significant among the sacred festivals of India. The festival celebrates the Grace of Shiva, who is considered the Adi Guru or the First Guru from whom the Yogic tradition originates. The planetary positions on this night, which is also the darkest night of the year, are such that there is a powerful natural upsurge of energy in the human system. It is enormously beneficial for one’s physical and spiritual wellbeing to stay awake and aware in a vertical posture throughout the night, Explore yourself & for inner awakening visit Adiyogi centre this Mahashivratri.
Day 1: Journey towards Coimbatore and local sightseeing
- The tour starts with your pick up from the hotel or residence at your preferred time slot.
- You will begin your journey to Coimbatore which is about 350 KM from Bangalore.
- On the way, if you take a route via Somanathpura then you can visit Chennakesava Temple, which is one of the finest Hoysala architecture and soak in the history related to it.
- After the visit, continue your journey and arrive at Coimbatore and you can visit some of the places as suggested below:
- Marudamalai temple: A temple dedicated to Karthikeyan and is considered to be 1200 years old.
- After the day's tour, you will be dropped back to the hotel/stay in Coimbatore.
- Rest at Adi Yogi Centre
Day 2: Visit Isha Yoga Centre and drive back to Bangalore
- Start the tour post breakfast and check out from the hotel in the morning, visit Isha Yoga Centre.
- This is a meditation and yoga centre which is located in the foothills of Velliaingiri and is a centre for self-transformation.
- Witness Adi Yogi Shiva statue which has been recognised by the Guinness World Records as the "Largest Bust Sculpture” in the world.
- Spend some time and start the journey back to Bangalore.
- You will be dropped back to the starting location to end the tour.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
If you need 3 days tour , Click Here
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Pick-up on Day 1 from Bangalore & drop on Day 2 in Bangalore.
- 875 KM of usage (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
₹ 13450 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.