3 Days Adiyogi Shiva Coimbatore Ashram from Bangalore
Take a 3-day tour to Coimbatore from Bangalore this Mahashivrati and explore Adiyogi Shiva Centre
- Witness the most beautiful statue of Adi Yogi Shiva and visit Isha Yoga Centre.
- Visit the local temples and attractions of Coimbatore.
- Hassle-free tour with pick up and drop.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur and service of a well-maintained car.
In Coimbatore, temples and nature are the main attractions. Added attractions are the theme park and water park nearby. Visitors who want to get refreshed can come to these places. Trekking the hills and sanctuaries of the surrounding area is the best way to appreciate the beauty of this region. Coimbatore is a great place to enjoy South Indian food. Idlis, Dosas, and thalis are some of the sumptuous foods to choose from.
Day 1: Journey towards Coimbatore Visit Temples & Reach Adiyogi Centre
- The tour starts with your pick up from the hotel or residence at your preferred time slot.
- You will begin your journey to Coimbatore which is about 350 KM from Bangalore.
- On the way, if you take a route via Somanathpura then you can visit Chennakesava Temple, which is one of the finest Hoysala architecture and soak in the history related to it.
- After the visit, continue your journey and arrive at Coimbatore and you can visit some of the places as suggested below:
- Marudamalai temple: A temple dedicated to Karthikeyan and is considered to be 1200 years old.
- After the day's tour, you will be dropped back to the hotel/stay in Coimbatore or if you have stay arranged in Adiyogi Centre
Day 2: Visit Isha Yoga Centre and drive back to Bangalore
- Start the tour post breakfast and check out from the hotel in the morning visit Isha Yoga Centre.
Or if You are in Center itself, you can take part in Mahashivratri festivities
- This is a meditation and yoga centre which is located in the foothills of Velliaingiri and is a centre for self-transformation.
- Witness Adi Yogi Shiva statue which has been recognised by the Guinness World Records as the "Largest Bust Sculpture” in the world.
Day 3: Drive back to Bangalore
- Start the tour post breakfast and check out from the hotel in the morning, visit Isha Yoga Centre.
- Or if you are in Adiyogi Siva Centre then its its time to get back to Bangalore after taking part in self awakening festival.
- Start in Morning after breakfast or afternoon, it will take about 7 hrs to reach Bangalore
- you will be dropped back at the same place as pickup.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local Bangalore Sightseeing.
- Guest can choose their own Tour Plan to explore Coimbatore
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Pick-up on Day 1 from Bangalore & drop on Day 3 in Bangalore.
- 1000 KM of usage (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
₹ 15595 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.